The Incredible Bulk

it is too early. we have to wait six months

Did I dream or was the glory task for campaigns supposed to be gone?

I thought it was “sadly” only removed for Exalted Path for the daily XP boost daily tasks.

It wasn’t that bad. I only lost once out of all 5 battles. Just control skulls and then hunter’s mark skull kill everything with Orion.

Nothing has come even close to Khetar yet. That took hours of attempts and pure luck to overcome.

3 Likes

It’s definetely still in the exalted path.

I’m sure I read somewhere in some patch notes that campaign was supposed to not have that anymore, but they may just have removed the pvp requirement and forgot about that task?

Maybe someone else remembers. :sweat_smile:

Did you forgot to put sarcastic mode on ? xD
Im sure a lot of players can take your period as a true fact…
But ehy, who know maybe it will be lost like the other zillions update and bugfixes … :laughing:

Usually the main tarot card of the previous campaign are in the vault keys from the third or fourth week of the ongoing campaign after that.

1 Like

Did the writers’ strike finally hit gems of war?

4 Likes

Cautious, if you see something in the game, that has not been implemented yet, it might be considered cheating.

Remember, the game is, by definition, always working as intended, and if it appears not to do so, it is the player’s fault. Try to reinstall and update your game, drivers, operating system, washing machine and floor heating.

2 Likes

I went a slightly different route with the Trials team this week. I left Artema up front as a meat shield and summoned Orion to do the same once Artema inevitably got nuked by skulls. My “strategy” for winning was thus: take the skulls with Artema/Orion when they present themselves, but otherwise I loaded up Bul’Tauros (3rd slot, with the re-summoner 4th) and cast him as often as I could – with all my available stat boosts plus the occasional boost from Herald, I had enough life to do a lot of damage at once.

2 Likes