The game is too hard!

No and Im very greatful for your help. She/he told me its only to ask if I have problems.

Thanks again!

1 Like

This is it, you only have 1 kingdom at 5 stars, Khetar.
Start soul farming, right now. Thankfully you have Pharos, so this will be easy for you. Do you have Celestial Armor?

Wait, you don’t have Pharos traited yet. You need his final trait.
Go assemble a quick explore team Sunbird Rowanne Firebomb Firebomb (Abyssal banner) and farm stones in explore mode in Khetar and Darkstone. (Farm 1 Arcane for firebomb in Pridelands explore, this will only take 20-30 battles)

You need to use Warlock Warlock Valkyrie Warlock on Divinion Fields Scouting Party challenge (easiest challenge in the game) to farm souls, luckily you have a lot of level 1 troops on your kingdoms, make sure to not overspend souls on them as each level gives you 10 kingdom power.
Replace one Warlock with Pharos as soon as you trait him.

Start targeting certain kingdoms. First level all troops from, say, Darkstone, to level 3. Go to kingdom menu and see if it’s close to 5 stars. Go for level 5 on all troops. Go check again.

Don’t do that to Bright Forest, Merlantis, Shentang, Suncrest you only have 8 troops there. Divinion Fields, Sivlerglade, Urskaya and Dragon Claw 11 troops only, will be tough for you right now.

Magic kingdoms Darkstone, Zhulkari, Karakoth, Blighted Lands must be targeted first.

After you 5 star all of your kingdoms (except for ones I mentioned above), focus on gold. Do you have Dragon Armor/Deathkinght armor?
Hellcat/Alchemist/Goblin Rocket/Queen Titania
or
Dwarven Gate/Dwarven Gate/Valkyrie/Tesla (dragon banner)

The latter team even generates souls, so you will be farming gold and souls at the same time. Fully trait D Gate, it’s cheap (farm for 1 arcane in Stormheim). Kingdoms will give you stat points, being in a decent guild that completes all the tasks will give you +3 attack, +8 to both life and armor and +2 magic, but they will probably require you to donate 300-500k gold weekly. Aim for that number.

EDIT: Nvm, you don’t have all your kingdoms to level 10 yet. First use your gold to level them.

3 Likes

Oh thank you, there’s much to read and follow so I’m glad for your help as well!

I want to thank you all for your help and time to help me! Now I have much information to read and try to follow your advice!

I cant really thank you Icarium81 because of your attitude against me at the beginning of my post, think before you say something to ppl!

5 Likes

Finally! The correction to thread’s TIttle was made!

1 Like