The game is too hard!

At your level, you should have a reasonable number of troops to enable you to create several different teams to help you in pvp. Perhaps you could link your account over at gowdb.com (Register - Account - Gems of War Database), which would enable you to share your list of troops and perhaps get some team suggestions?

It sounds like most of your frustration is coming from difficulty with pvp, which is understandable, but which is also something that the community can help with and give you advice on.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice! I have now moved from own guild to a bigger one, mine were only 2 guys. I suppose its better to be in a larger one.

1 Like

I noticed a lot of high level players that hang out in non active guilds can have a higher hero level and lack the cards.

That’s the reason its so important to find a solid guild early on and stick with it. They might even help you build the teams if they use a community of some sort.

Good luck and hopefully you can find a guild that can help you progress in the game.

2 Likes

My guess is that you don’t have many kingdoms up to 5 stars. Your troops’ stats are low, little hp and armor and you get beaten easily. Share your gowdb.com account, this will help us understand your situation. Sounds like you overinvested souls and traitstones in a few troops, mistake that many new players make.

And guild. Good guild is everything. You get lots and lots of gold, gem, glory, event keys, shards, gems, you name it. Perhaps this is why you don’t own these dragons you mentioned, while others have them.

Joining a guild will also boost your troops’ stats. Estimate how much gold you’re able to generate weekly and pick a decent guild.

Also, take a look at Tacet’s channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlFcnuWs5b-xq9udFzA7pQ
He has tutorials for new players.

4 Likes

I have join a guild via the search function in the game, I don’t know which guild is good thought.

Find one that’s for 25+ active people. No wonder you’re lacking cards if you were in a guild with 3 people total

Make sure the guild you get in has a way of talking. If the guild chat is dead, then the guild must be too.

I’m on ps4 so we use communities and group message.

Like @Icarium81 said, try and find one with at least 25 players or more.

I have done that…

I will try to link my account

Im on ps4 as well

Well if you add me on there I can find you a active guild.

Who are you with now?

The Light Of Us is the name

How many ppl? I have never heard of that one.

Warriors of light?

No the Light of us and there is 30

Well if you hit 40k seals by Sunday with that group then it is active. Maybe try and see where they talk at. Try Looking in the guild chat.

Yes I do that now and the last message there is 70 days old

Thanks for your advice!

OK there’s the link to my collection

https://gowdb.com/ps/collection/10c58889bc522d2c905cf654669e01ec

Hopefully it’s not hard anymore. You come in for help and come out with a way better guild. I hope they teach you a thing or too and you have a great time along the way.

Good luck!!

I got him in assonance to anyone who plays on ps4. @Kay93x, thx for the help.

2 Likes