The Forgotten Realm

THE FORGOTTEN REALM

New Guide Troop: Chalcedony

Chalcedony will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will apply its bonus in a Journey Event.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Craghound

The Craghound will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Stone Seeker

This week it will be available in both the Journey shop, and in the Soulforge.

3 Likes

Feel free to share this with your guilds

12 Likes

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
3.2% 1 Czernobog
12% 1 Herald of Torpor
21.6% 1 Craghound
21.6% 2 Petrified Golem
21.6% 3 Hellstone Gate

Note that there isn’t any mythic troop this week. The loot chance has been moved to the common slot, meaning whenever you would have pulled a mythic troop you get 3 common troops instead.

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

8 Likes

2nd quest line dialogue typo:

HoC: As you well know, the heralds are not to be trusted.
Hero: Present company exlcuded, of course, eh?

Awful art work. Nothing eye pleasing here.

1 Like

I don’t understand why there are books of stone in rewards. Hellcrag is a “red” kingdom and requires red deeds and books.

The Journey is brown, the deeds/books in the reward match the restriction.

2 Likes

Oh, now I get it
Thanks!

I love it LOL! (^_^)

So if you hold the bow like this and then flip your arm up around to use it; then arrow is on the wrong side, no?

In this stance, arrow should be under the bow, it seems. Unless you use it, maybe, like a crossbow?

I don’t very much like Chalcedony as the journey captain… It must be in the team and it would be stupid to ignore it. So for me the journey is just hitting one troops cast button… fun…