The face behind the Mask/Avatar... Who are we talking to?

Ok, so after having received an EXTREMELY rude mail from Virginia who has taken everything I’ve said out of context and pretty much slammed me
Here is me, cos I do not think I am better than anyone else, nor do I claim to be pretty, I was only having fun.

7 Likes

What are you talking about! Your gawjuz! :grin:

2 Likes

They say picture is worth 1000 words. In mems case 1000+ anything it has written on it :smiley:
This sure isn’t a chat about nothing. This is the most discussed topic in this week :smiley:

2 Likes

@kzintiwife You know… its crazy how different the camera makes you look from different angles. :thinking:

1 Like

It might be going into a fun meme post but, I’m still going to post a updated picture of me in December anyway. I’m getting a simple makeover so I will look somewhat different. Just saying, it’s also sad that this post is going to crazy memes day post.

1 Like

eh why not

3 Likes

My fav pic of all time.
I should be placed in the Dragon Kingdom.

3 Likes

Soooo… well, I might be a bit late but… this is me, right now: Jon31397 in here, aka Llew in-game aka * censored * irl…

2 Likes

Is it just my impression or half of the posters here are from Mean Machine? xD
@efh313 @HKdirewolf @NYCUrbanity

is your name starting with a F letter if its censored? D:

its not, actually it does start with Jon, but i didnt wanna say it in full in here, so i censored it myself xD

ha, found you, Cristiano Jonaldo!

4 Likes

Okay - thanks for meme-bombing Virginia’s thread, folks… we notice it’s a fairly small section of the community doing this, and we know that you know when the forums are unattended, so you think you can get away with it.

I’m going to have someone clean up this thread later & re-open it. That’s nice because instead of fixing/improving Gems of War, someone on my team now cleans up your mess.

We will be examining the behavior here and likely issuing some permanent bans, because we simply don’t have time to administer this rubbish from a very small section of the community.

43 Likes