The artwork for the Silvermaiden really bothers me

i always thought that was her spear/lance tip.

I think we are all missing the real issue hereā€¦

Why would one ride a unicorn to begin with?

To capture such an innocent and pure creature and subjugate it to ones will is appalling! In fact i am organizing a protest on silverglade on sunday!

We shall meet in maugrim woods and march to silverglade while chanting ā€œWE PROTEST THE SILVERMAIDEN HER CONSCIENCE SHOULD BE GUILT LADENā€

Whoā€™s with me?

BRAVEHEAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTT!

7 Likes

I agree Vangor. Unicorns are wild animals. Look at a field of unicorns in the wild where they belong. Does anyone seriously imagine that a single one of them would chose to be captured by an elf to be ridden? To have its spirit broken, its will broken down, all to serve elvenkind?

Iā€™ll see you at the protest. I can assure you Iā€™ll be bringing a very strongly worded banner.

3 Likes

Musketeer bothers me. He completely changes when his spell is ready! Oh, elemaugrim, thatā€™s terrible. You canā€™t make out whatā€™s head and whatā€™s wings. It just looks wrong. And naga queen was obviously drawn by someone, ahem, else. Say no more.

5 Likes

Itā€™s always slightly bothered me that Naga queen has the body of a snake and a human face, where as Marilith gets a torso and a bunch of arms. Scale guard is just purely reptilian.

And now bone Naga is more like the Naga queen. Euryali isā€¦ well Iā€™m not sure as they cut her art offā€¦

1 Like

My uncle said he saw an Unicorn while hunting Yeti in Russiaā€¦

1 Like

I always had problem with Sheggraā€¦big problemsā€¦

1 Like

This is unnecessarily hostile. I dont believe Eika was being antagonistic with his comment.

I donā€™t think that my response was hostile. Iā€™m sorry that it came across that way. I did think that Eika was trying to be rude, but I may have interpreted that the wrong way as well.

2 Likes

Well i know @Eika pretty well and hes a good dude. I would be surprised if he was being rudeā€¦ So everyone is all good?

2 Likes

Reaver. Crap art. Crappest in the game by a mile. Clearly a different artist. Doesnā€™t fit. Looks out of place with other troops. Hate it. Needs redoing. Please.

1 Like

I totally agree along with Nyx and Myzmer who I think the artist was seriously stuck on the one eye purple people eater song too much

I feel like you might be biased in Reaverā€™s case :stuck_out_tongue: (going by your profile picture)

Famine. It took me forever to realise he was on a horse. Everything is the same colors.

Oh yeahā€¦ @Vangor @Eika @Whiskeyjack

received_10203580020976751

2 Likes

Too much turquoiseā€¦ Itā€™s everywhere. Lord ironbeard even has loads of the bloody stuff.

1 Like

I wonder how many Artists this game has, it might be a handful? @Nimhain I choose to summon you!

2 Likes

Iā€™d pay for a turquoise filter. Lol

1 Like

Funny, a different part of my body hurts, but maybe thatā€™s just me.

:grin:

If it actually hurts then I suggest seeing a doctor ASAP.

4 Likes

Indeed. Perhaps itā€™s a slightly different sensation.

English is not my mother tongue so something might have been lost in the translation.

Haha

There have been more comments along the lines of ā€œI dislike the art of X cardā€ in this topic than I thought there would be. Iā€™m fine with pretty much all the rest of the cards, and think they look great - even the ones people have mentioned. The only one I have a problem with is the Silvermaiden, as it contains a blatant mistake in it. I look at the other ones people have mentioned and donā€™t see any problems at all.

1 Like