The anti-meta is the new meta...and it's even more boring

Except by Rasper’s Plunder idea, that i liked a lot, i don’t have a lot to say about this problem that doesn’t boils down to my old idea, be it a new mode or not: New PVP mode suggestion: Weekly Bans

Some “perfect imbalance” for the troops is kind of the goal, but while it can’t be achieved fast enough for many reasons simply making some restrictions in the teams that people can use on each week would provide enough variety i think.
Making it fully random as suggested before would take too much freedom from the players and leaving it for some sort of “developer’s build team” would demand too much work since we get new troops every week. To use these new troops it would require new builds from time to time. So my idea, theorically, would involve some code that put some settings to disable certain troops from the server’s database side, something that could be planned/selected to be launched together with each weekly pvp.

It would also shake things a little on the forums as people would discuss more team’s compositions based on previews of what will be disabled for the coming week if the devs notifies us about it as soon as they reveal the new troops coming. :slight_smile: