The_ai is cheating!

Ok… You are right… I wont post on your forum anymore. This unfunny loser is done arguing. And as far as making the game easier… Well… They can drive this game into the dirt. After all im too stupid to know the difference.

Now if you’ll excuse me im off to jump off a building

2 Likes

Who do we got here. HANDSHAKE

My love for you is as high as all the potential players that won"t join your Guild, and that is all because of you and your aura. So don"t you come on these boards and tell that nobody likes Vangor.

And one last thing little prince. Is this Vangor really that bad? I mean, you keep coming back to his threads time after time. Most people does not torture themselves like that, but mutes the threads. So there must be something you like or have in common with us other apes?

2 Likes

Thanks @Eika but dont bother brudda… Im done defending myself… Its obvious my humor is not wanted by all the ppl @turintuor is talkin about and i am not welcome to post on his forums… So… Im done. Im not arguing anymore… If im not too stupid to figure out how not to

1 Like

Chin up for God sake.

1 Like

I have said what I had to say. Which is completely different from how you interpreted it. I see no point in adding anything else.

2 Likes

Compared to @Vangor, I don’t believe you can correct yourself so that’s why I don’t comment to your provocation (aside this time :wink: ).

I never said that… In fact, it’s quite the opposite else I would not post here trying to make understand that some of @Vangor’s posts can be seen as provocation and so, not so much welcomed in this forum according to the community guidelines… For example, his topic about controversy was quite interesting.

Man… Its whatever… Everything i say 94 people get offended and some of call me a stupid loser with no life and when i get offended by that im a baby… So the hell with it… Im just done

1 Like

Take a break/rest. :wink:

Yup… Im gone

:joy: 10ofem

@turintuor @Vangor this is not the appropriate place for this conversation. Please move this to PMs.

2 Likes

No worries @Saltypatra as i said above… I am done arguing about anything so there will
be no more from me

1 Like

Leave it to a n00b to call pure unadulterated skill cheating. Let the salt flow!

Ummm… Huh?

pardon, comrade?

1 Like

He using a form of sarcasm by creating an account called ‘The AI’ and saying players lack skill. He masquerading as the AI. Its a joke. That’s why your both ‘laughing’.

1 Like

I must see more posts from this user before I have made up my mind. He just joined 20 minutes ago or so his profile says.

1 Like

Boy you won’t let anything slip past you will ya Sherlock. Does Vangor know you’re posting right now? You should check with him first and see if he can explain this too you.

1 Like

I would like to take a second for a public service announcement:

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages! Ever since the beginning people have called @Vangor a troll. Why? You may ask, because he is not afraid to speak his mind whether he agrees or disagrees with whatever the conversation is about. I submit to you all that thus behavior is NOT the behavior of a troll. This is the behavior of a strong willed gorilla with things to say.

Now as a counter example we have a brand new and shiny account of @the_ai. This is a textbook example of trolling. Is it funny? In this case, so far it is. But trolling it is just the same.

Now, the next time anyone decides that they want to call @Vangor a troll, stop… Take a second and think, WWTD? What Would The_ai Do? And compare your thoughts to vangors behavior and see. Is vangor trolling? Or just expressing an opinion you dont like.

Thank you for your time and i hope we all learned something here today😎

Btw i think i know who the_ai really is…

2 Likes

Excellent post! Hat off brutta! :wink:

2 Likes