The_ai is cheating!

Ya know what @Aelthwyn? I think i see your mind now… Because i am in a sub-top 100 guild i cant possibly know what i am talking about

Since you dont share my opinions and i have no problem voicing them and i am a bit confrontational while doing so that means i am trying to silence others

So since i am stupid and confrontational and i have no life then i should just shut up and go away

Sound about right?

But that wouod be a horrible way to approach it.
Im in a top 3 guild and a guild ranked 400.

The true problems persist and are the same for both imo.

You makes fun of others: you opened 2 different topics just for that, this one and this one.

It’s a question of how you answer to others. So yeah, you can open a topic to cry that nobody likes you on the forum but you’re the only one responsible for your acts (ie making fun of others). And if it’s your style, try to understand that not everyone share the same humour or appreciate your jokes/memes…

4 Likes

Who am i making fun of? It is called satire brudda

As for not everyone enjoying my humor/jokes/memes… I understand that and that is fine. I dont like sinfield. Its ok to enjoy different things.

Oh but one thing tho… I am not forcing ppl to read my posts or topics or look at my memes/gifs so i am confused as to why someone who doesnt like my style of humor would continually subject themselves to it… I dont watch sinfield to use my example from above. So if someone doesnt appreciate my comedy yet still seems to seek it out how is that my fault?

Or are you saying that because YOU dont enjoy my humor i should shut up and go away?

2 Likes

Of course @Aelthwyn would like your post…lol

So what have we learned today? In the opinion of @turintuor and @Aelthwyn i am an unfunny loser with no life and dumb as a brick. Furthermore i should stop posting on these forums unless i adjust my opinion to match the two of you because i am not in a top guild so i dont matter.

Gotcha…

Does that about cover it? Or am i out of line for even expecting the privilege of a response from those who are so much better than me?

1 Like

You should stop acting like a victim as soon as someone makes a comment about your attitude on the forum. This someone surely did it so you could correct it.

Not in my dictionnary.
It’s a public forum so you cannot make fun freely like you want as it’s possible that someone can feel offense by your humour. “Your rights end where mine begin”.
I just remind that devs already told you that you want too far in your jokes (meme bombing at this time). And I also remind the community guidlines:

(believe me or not but some of your jokes are pure provocation)
… and also Lyya’s advice.

It’s not like most of your posts are liked by @Eika

Only us? Honestly, how many players already made comments about your attitude?

5 Likes

Ok… You are right… I wont post on your forum anymore. This unfunny loser is done arguing. And as far as making the game easier… Well… They can drive this game into the dirt. After all im too stupid to know the difference.

Now if you’ll excuse me im off to jump off a building

2 Likes

Who do we got here. HANDSHAKE

My love for you is as high as all the potential players that won"t join your Guild, and that is all because of you and your aura. So don"t you come on these boards and tell that nobody likes Vangor.

And one last thing little prince. Is this Vangor really that bad? I mean, you keep coming back to his threads time after time. Most people does not torture themselves like that, but mutes the threads. So there must be something you like or have in common with us other apes?

2 Likes

Thanks @Eika but dont bother brudda… Im done defending myself… Its obvious my humor is not wanted by all the ppl @turintuor is talkin about and i am not welcome to post on his forums… So… Im done. Im not arguing anymore… If im not too stupid to figure out how not to

1 Like

Chin up for God sake.

1 Like

I have said what I had to say. Which is completely different from how you interpreted it. I see no point in adding anything else.

2 Likes

Compared to @Vangor, I don’t believe you can correct yourself so that’s why I don’t comment to your provocation (aside this time :wink: ).

I never said that… In fact, it’s quite the opposite else I would not post here trying to make understand that some of @Vangor’s posts can be seen as provocation and so, not so much welcomed in this forum according to the community guidelines… For example, his topic about controversy was quite interesting.

Man… Its whatever… Everything i say 94 people get offended and some of call me a stupid loser with no life and when i get offended by that im a baby… So the hell with it… Im just done

1 Like

Take a break/rest. :wink:

Yup… Im gone

:joy: 10ofem

@turintuor @Vangor this is not the appropriate place for this conversation. Please move this to PMs.

2 Likes

No worries @Saltypatra as i said above… I am done arguing about anything so there will
be no more from me

1 Like

Leave it to a n00b to call pure unadulterated skill cheating. Let the salt flow!

Ummm… Huh?