The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Taking Applications for Participation

I’ll re-enter the draft. Sorry about the delay, It’s my d&d night.

3 Likes

It’s all good. And good luck.

Side note, you a pc or the dm?

1 Like

I usually DM but one of my players wanted to run the original castle ravenloft and find a bunch of 5e conversion stuff to do it.

1 Like

lol, I’m planning to run the new version of Ravenloft for Sirrian and myself.

4 Likes

Not to derail things but I loved Ravenloft. Remember creating my own corner of the Mists there. A literal complete psychological nightmare that really screwed with everyone’s mind, in game and for real. Fun times.

But the realm as a whole is a blast to run.

Why doesn’t this surprise me about you ? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yeah… I can see it happening…

… And I’ve just realised I’ve been reading Shiratori’s name wrong for the whole time I’ve been on these forums >< Been reading it as Shiritori…

I would like to carry over my team.

I thought you were aiming to pick Gorgotha in order to avoid facing him.

I’m banking on a R1 Maw/Gorg battle.

Which given your luck would be a guaranteed match… If you picked Gorgotha. :wink:

The universe wouldn’t shit all over me thrice would it?

1 Like

See I’m torn here. Much as I’d enjoy seeing the pony have a deep successful run, well we’ve also seen my enjoyment for psychological crushing. Guess I will take the neutral third opinion.

Pray to the RNG?

I would say more like 50% popularity :grinning:

Squirrel! You want back in right? Still open spots…

My only concern is I am camping 5-8 of June and will be up in the mountains with no technology…

Well drafting should be done by then so just leave a troop order and worst case someone could post links to your various wacky responses in other threads. Simple!

I have the cider waiting just in case. We can both get hung over together.

Okay sign me up. I usually give list in advance anyhow😀

Woo hoo that’s 12. And the Mrs?