The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Taking Applications for Participation

#SHAMELESS PROMOTION BUMP

Nowhere else can you win Arcane Traitstones and learn valuable team building skills in the same place!

APPLY NOW

2 Likes

Breakdown of tournament composition

40% drafting a team that is either powerful or that has good synergy.
30% knowledge of draft picks (spells vs cost vs traits)(explained below)
20% lobbying for your team/against opposing team (if you are knowledgable about your’s and your opponent’s troops tell people why your team is likely to triumph, if you can show how your team will win or cast doubt of your opponent’s chances to win then it’ll help rank in votes
10% popularity contest (coupled with the above if you pick a popular troop that everyone loves (Gorgotha perhaps) you’ll get a least a few votes form someone who would’ve went the other way

Hope this helps, does anyone disagree with my formula?

I thought I read somewhere Maw will be in next draft, Gorgotha will be for dinner

The Great Maw will be in the next draft along with many other troops.

I build teams mostly around tyri or my hero. Has anyone looked at my level? I am pretty low and yet i use troops that are not legendary. Hopefully when i am in the next tournament i can build around troop type + kingdom but i doubt it.

I’m fairly high yet my main team is an Epic, Common, Ultra Rare, and Rare.

Granted they may have been ascended but the point stands. You don’t need legendary troops to win your own games vs the computer.

This is true. What rarity is the hero supposed to be anyway?

The Hero’s rarity is based on your level. From 100 onward, the Hero is Legendary. From 500 onward, the Hero is Mythic.

1 Like

Oh sweet. Thanks for the clarification.

I’m up for getting beat in the 1st round again, sign me up! :laughing:

I was wondering how to get my hero to mythic, thanks for clarification

When you and your guild are mythic. I would not know but i bet someone does.

I’d just like to say, the next draft better be as entertaining to watch…er read as the last one

1 Like

I hope so too.

Are you going to play?

@Machiknight nah, I’m not sure if console players can receive awards, and if not it’s not fair to take that chance from someone applicable. On the other hand, we’re short staffed at work, and I doubt you guys want to wait 12-14 hrs for me to make my picks lol

They can![quote=“irishfury187, post:56, topic:7075”]
I doubt you guys want to wait 12-14 hrs for me to make my picks
[/quote]

There are ways around that :wink:

Oh console players can receive prizes as I’m still enjoying the 8 I won from the first series.

1 Like

Yep just send the commish your desired team in order of most wanted to least wanted.

I would join if theres still place and sb could show me the rules^^