The 3.0 Guild Wars Update (& Bone Dragon changes) incoming tomorrow (PC/Mobile)!

Is the new Kingdom coming out tomorrow too @Sirrian @Nimhain ???

I use bombot team for pvp a lot of times and my average is still not a minute or less.

Personally I think the rewards (gold mostly) is geared around a 1-2 minute average battle. If they ever made the battles longer I would hope they’d increase gold rewards. As of right now every battle option I have is between 800-900 gold base. So any longer battles would feel like a drag to farm the gold I need for guild.

2 Likes

It is not. It will come out on 14th of April.

May i ask though why this BD nerf needed a client update? Doesn’t seem like there was a new mechanic introduced for it, armor stripping to a certain value is long in the game, seems like this nerf could have been done months ago.

Anyways happy it finally happens, though it wont make BD any less of a braindead fire-immediately-to-kill-stuff troop with disregard to situation or board constellation. But atleast it won’t kill half your team anymore i guess.

I believe the client doesn’t allow troops to have a spell with a boost also have a cap. Currently you either have flat numbers OR boosted numbers

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

What he said.

8 Likes

Love the bone dragon change. About time his scaling was capped. Can’t wait to see 3.0 in action.

So . . . the GW stuff is live . . . when do we register? Now or after weekly reset?

I patched, now the PVP is giving me 0 wins 0 losses… repeatedly. Weird.

1 Like

Register now, first Guild War will start after weekly reset.

2 Likes

Thank you @Nimhain.

Blue week upcoming! :smiley:

1 Like

@Shimrra - which screen are you seeing 0/0 win/loss on? Your profile?

Are there patch notes?

Any moment now… @Nimhain and @Saltypatra are just coordinating that

3 Likes

The patch got released a little earlier than expected I believe, so patch notes might come soon I hope. :blush:

Just in the main PVP place. Y’know, how it does that sometimes when we get a new event? Its stopped now though.

I wasn’t paying attention to when it was released, just conveniently checked in right on time I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll have everything listed in the patch notes, coming shortly.

2 Likes