The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Draft

Psion is allowed. I’m not up to date with what consoles have but the ruling was specifically only excluding Blighted Lands and Drifting Sands troops. And Imps. Which I totally said the first time. Yes.

2 Likes

Psion is from Darkstone, which is valid.

Only Drifting Sands, Blighted Lands and the Imps are excluded. Every other Troop is valid, even Valor (the last Event Troop PC/Mobile got)

1 Like

Arg! Psion!

1 Like

@Royalty’s pick of Psion is valid and @DonBoba is on the clock!

1 Like

Wait what? I thought the exclusions included everything that wasn’t on console yet.

1 Like

Darkstone is probably coming out during this draft on console so Talia allowed it.

1 Like

Darkstone was allowed last time. Several troops were picked from there and Wild Plains.

1 Like

But but but I want to use this gif

5 Likes

The Great Maw, is that you?

1 Like

I have always allowed ALL other Troops from the first 20 Kingdoms, this was one guideline I didn’t change from the 1st Series.

I WAS going to exclude everything the Consoles didn’t have, but I found a balance. We have great Community Guides to help us look up Troops, like @Lyya’s.

1 Like

It was supposed to be the maw and I was only kidding, your rules were clear from the start but how could I not take the opportunity to beetle juice?!

1 Like

Ok my misunderstanding. Doesn’t really change anything but knowledge is power.

1 Like

It could still be rock worm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added the Draft Table to the bottom of the OP

2 Likes

i have the least points and am not sure if that means anything.

1 Like

It means you picked poorly.

1 Like

or chose a perfect troop for gem denial. Welcome to whose line is it anyway where everything is made up and the pionts don’t matter.

3 Likes

How about we don’t judge until after he won the tournament?

1 Like

It means you spent the least so far. A table showing either how much we have left or what our ceiling is may help too.

1 Like

I found the one called “The Commish”. He seemed an enlightened being and offered to assist me with my reservations about the arena and her legendary games. It was an eye opening experience. It seems the arena has been used for more than just bloodthirsty sport. Many groups have used it as a mean to settle grievances that might otherwise end up in a bloody warfare.

There is more than just open violence as well. The team leaders employ strong tactics in the combat and in the decision on who to field before combat even begins. Truly this ignites my wonder. Many of the combatants are considered heroes by the populace with accolades showered down upon them. Even some lowly goblins were celebrated upon their victory. This place has truly shown me that these cultures can survive, and even thrive together.

The Commish had heard of me and my doings in Krystara, he thinks I would be a good fit for the Legendary games and has offered me a spot in them albeit I will be one of the last so my selection of combatants might be somewhat small.

I can feel it stirring within me, I may have found another source of inspiration for my long life. My Lady was right to send me here, as she has been right so many times before.

2 Likes