The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Draft

I would have added: If all three come up heads untap target non-legendary R creature as well.

2 Likes

You think so…

3 Likes

Ehh. I was trying to keep it relatively simple. Plus there is no Yellow.

1 Like

Crimson Bat.

@Royalty next, I think

2 Likes

People seem to not be sure on the order because of the trades, so here’s a look at the first round so far;

1) Shiratori - Gorgotha
2) Studs - Bone Dragon
3) killerman3333 - Tyri
4) Shimrra - Jarl Firemantle
5) yonizaf - Crimson Bat
6) Royalty
7) DonBaba
8) Grimmorith
9) Mufasha
10) DemonicDraco
11) Tacet
12) actreal
13) Bobomb
14) PowerPlay
15) Zelfore
16) Zelfore

1 Like

Wow there are going to be crap legendary when it gets to me :wink:

1 Like

why is @zelfore on twice?

1 Like

Zelfore is playing twice? xD

So beat you to it… gotta write fast to beat ol’ Jainus…

3 Likes

he is last so he also goes first next round?

1 Like

15 should be Machiknight. He commented without even noticing he was “dropped”. :stuck_out_tongue:

He had the second to last spot in the first round so swamped with me and now has the first of the last spots in the first round and I have the first two of the first spots in the second round

Never mind, see the post after this.

1 Like

I had 15 and 18. Traded 18 to get 16 so yes I had 2 in the first round. Then swapped all 4 picks with @Zelfore which is why he has 2 in the first round.

1 Like

Do you mean you swapped the last first of the second first round with the second first of the last round, but one, with the first last person of the last draft, who now has three drafts in the second round but has to go fifth, then seventh, with the tennis coach’s roommate’s dog of the third last player in the next round?

…suddenly all is so clear…

5 Likes

The rain is gone…

1 Like

@TaliaParks this is what we are confused on order

1 Like

After much swearing at the table, it was eventually Goblin Shaman who talked everybody over to choose the daemon from Darkstone…

a pause so that everybody can guess who i am talking about :wink:

yep that’s right, with our first pick, the people from Zaejin are proud to select:

Psion

@DonBoba, you are next!

1 Like

You can’t pick Psion. That isn’t in the console version.

Oh, nvm. It may be allowed. Tittle only says Blighted Lands and Drifting Sands.

@TaliaParks Can we get confirmation of where Psion is located?

1 Like

Darkstone and Wild Plains are valid troop picks even though they aren’t unlocked yet. They were included in the last patch and those troops do show up in challenges.

Just look at my team from the first one. Had 1 troop from both places

1 Like