The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Announcement/Registration

You planned to get Sunweaver as 7/8 pick in the round?!

I don’t think Sunweaver is critical to a Gorgotha team. Also, it’s only the 2nd round so you should have time to pivot. I suspect the UR & R/C round will be more telling.

Before I made any pick I figured Sunweaver was going to be first one picked of the Epics. So yes my plans were already pooched at that point. Golgotha was essentially a wait and see pick at that point since he could fuel anyone else I do throw out there.

If I were first pick I would’ve gone with Gorgotha. I figured that was the obvious choice. Celestasia being a strong second.

Well as I said, the 3 i was debating between were Golgotha, Bone Dragon, and Celestasia. All 3 offer board control in some form along with other offensive and defensive abilities to make sure they can stay around for a while. Plus they can work on most any team and not surprisingly all 3 went within 4 picks.

Well, gorgothas board control is not much of “control”.

1 Like

His control is more like, “I laugh at all skull matches and do what I please.”

1 Like

“And I sometimes give the board to my opponent”

1 Like

I’ve seen both sides but Gorgotha is more likely to fill your troops and get you an extra turn than he is to hurt you. Also the explosions go a long way to reset a board to a more neutral state compared to when other abilities may have added or removed 1 or 2 colors.

Plus the 75% skull resistance helps minimize any mistakes.

##The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series

TEST YOUR TEAM BUILDING KNOWLEDGE by participating/voting in head-to-head MATCHUPS of unique TROOPS!

• I will be taking applications through Private Message with the goal of a 16-Team Series.
  • With a 16-Team Series, there will be a Round Robin in a “Group Stage” followed by a playoff
  • There will be in-game rewards for the top-3 winners (Thank you, @Nimhain & Development Team)
    • First: 8 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
    • Second: 5 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
    • Third: 3 Arcane Traitstones of a single type, of their choice
  • There are only 3 spots open, so please feel free to apply.
  • Start Date: May 1, 2016

1 Like

How many are left?

I I’m registered correct¿

Yes you are :slight_smile:

And you are in since our PM exchange :slight_smile:

I’d give it a go when your startin another round.

1 Like

Few days left guys.

Howdy all, what time will the festivities commence?

Thanks!

1 Like

sorry for my stupid question - i seem to miss something…

how is the thing with the redeem code working? ive seen the last two digits in several topics now, where to get more and when is it able to use? i havent used any redeem code before - so i want to take this chance^^

The first 8 digits will be in the (so far) unreleased video.

It’s for PC/Mobile players though, Consoles don’t have redeem codes