Thank you devs for the very generous gift

Oh, brave sir Deliquent, defender of downtrodden devs is at it yet again.

Sure, they gave us what can be seen as worth about 40 VIP keys. How much did they take away tho with task nerfs? How many gems and event keys did we lose? And the thing is that unlike the 3.1 Welcome gift the nerf is an ongoing event.

You can be grateful that someone gives you a hankie to wipe the blood off your face but it feels a little different if they were the person who punched you in the first place (metaphor). And you can tell stories of good and grateful people and bad and ungrateful monsters but remember that they are running a business. Hell, I think you are doing their PR work for free.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. Please see the thread I have started that is full of complaints. There are bad complaints, and good complaints. Yours are bad. Move along.

3 Likes

Iā€™m confused- I thought you got him already on the first day?

It was a joke i donā€™t have him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is time to complain, there is time to appreciate a present.
Sooooo, thanks for the gift :wink: .

3 Likes

I just donā€™t understand players who expect everything immediately and for free. If you donā€™t have to work for it, it has no value. And letā€™s keep in mind this is a business, they have an obligation to maximise profit. Itā€™s the devā€™s and publisherā€™s responsibility to figure out whichever business model works best. And yes that might mean less free gems for tasks, but more options to aquire troops (e.g. soul forge).

2 Likes

ƒ_Ć“ā€¦ Office Cat Ozballā€¦ A.I lucky dropsā€¦
Office Cat Ozball + A.I lucky drops =

After 1.000.000.000 hours (on MSPaint) i uncovered the Conpiracy!
:smirk_cat: ā€œI haz smartzā€!

17 Likes

That dawnsword is lots of fun in arena :slight_smile:

I enjoy the gift as well, BUT I think itā€™s just to ā€œgive us somethingā€ since they have no intentions of reversing the gems nerf.

1 Like

When they introduced the new guild task system, the top guilds jumped from 2k-3k gems by week to 500 gems. Same ratio for glory keys. Devs told us that it was bad for the economy to give us so much ressources. And only them can decide about something like that.
They should have use the same reason better than a dubious reason (ie 4x speed).

This nerf is in the continuity: devs cannot anymore give us so much freenium ressources. We have to accept it. I prefer this choice better than a bankrupt in 2 monthsā€¦ because you know if GoW close his doors, your gem income will much more nerfedā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You would thank they are related or something! People that have spent $100,s or $1000ā€™s on a game have a right to complain about negative changes to the game they paid for! These are the people that make this game possible not the ones that play for free! Iā€™m not complaining at the moment but I think if others are itā€™s ok with me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I see. You are not only a brave knight but also a wiseman who decides what is right and wrong. Lay down your wisdom on me, the Wise One.

@Moons this is a game, it should be entertainment not work. If I have to ā€œworkā€ I expected to be paid and not in shiny pixels but in hard cash. Maybe that is why gameā€™s industry is so messed up because some people are fine with games becoming a full-time job with no monetary compensation (I am disregarding e-sports in this argument). At the end of the day they might get money from whales but casual spenders might get turned away from spending money and in the end they may quit altogether seeing no ability to progress.

Am I happy that they gave us some resources? Sure am. Does it make it ok after tasks nerfs? Hell no. So am I going to thank them for it? Not realy.

3 Likes