Android 8.1.0 on Lenovo TB-8704X

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
As far as I understand, Gnolls in the game on this moment (14 Jun '21 PDT) are:

• Gnoll
  • Bane Jaw
  • Savage Hunter
  • Wild Fang
  • Queen Moonclaw

As long as Queen Moonclaw cannot summon herself, there must be 4 troops available for her spell “Clan Feast”: first 4 in the list above. But after some my tests (42 battles in Challenges and about 50 casts by Queen Moonclaw) I noticed that only first 3 troops were summoned by the spell. Wild Fang never appeared in a free slot. 3 troops were coming with almost equal frequency, maybe Bane Jaw a bit more often. but that’s RNG. (On the other hand, I don’t believe RNG blocked Wild Fang all 50 casts.)

My team was: Firebomb / Deathknight + Grasping Grimoire / Soothsayer / Queen Moonclaw under Merlantis banner ( [6457,1283,6139,6801,3036,2,1,2,1,1,3,0,14011] ).

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Never really tested Queen Moonclaw before, so I cannot tell for sure.

If Queen Moonclaw’s spell won’t change ever, then the wording must be something like “summon Gnol, Bane Jaw or Savage Hunter”. Not just “a random Gnoll”.

2 Likes

Reply from Kafka at the bottom.

2 Likes

OK, then the wording is bad.

They really need to standardize the text.

4 Likes

This is beyond even standardizing.
If this were a physical card game you would need to buy a seperate guide just to figure out which troops it can potentially summon.

2 Likes

@Kafka

Kafka, are there any plans to generally polish the text in the 5.0 update or later on?
How’s the situation with translators?

Thank you.

2 Likes

The guide would be a single sentence: “why is this troop on your team, anyways?”

Event restrictions.
“For this weeks you can only use troops with ambigious wording or spell effects we’ve never specified.”

2 Likes