[Tech issue - Not a bug] Erorr 16 in ps4

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

i have a problem in ps4 i cant start the game its shows error 16 everytime , i delete it then download it many times and its still show me the same error i change my connections and the error still ?? please help

i have good connection the game started ok in my brother id but mine its says error 16 ???
ps4

It means a file hasn’t downloaded correctly, if you try the troubleshooting in the article I linked and it doesn’t solve the issue, then you can also try the steps here:

i solve the problem
it was the ps4 language , it was Arabic when i change to English the game works fine , i change back to Arabic the error 16 came back , So it was the language not the connections