Teams with weak one color counter bs

wow, I knew Santadrix was a good player, but I didnt know he was among the best players on console PS4. Very nice, Santadrix, my brutta! :wink:

3 Likes

We are going to have to lock that down!

1 Like

Yup right there with me and @Nephilim lol

3 Likes

I shall endeavor to do my part oh fearless leader

2 Likes

There are a few top players on PS4 but we better keep this thread on track, variety in mana, not 4 troops with the same color. Bad news from the start.

2 Likes

Unless its 4x shiny!

1 Like

Still that is risky

1 Like

I barely even use doubles anymore

1 Like

I do prefer to cover all colors for sure

2 Likes

I also prefer all colors, too often get 4 matches of the color I dont need if not…

2 Likes

I’ll do double summoners too when I can, you never know what will happen.

1 Like

Good point mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blue day on PS4 I won’t even share my old faithful. But it does have 2 summoners.

Im using Ek valk justice mab lol

2 Likes

Right behind us guys (and gals) in Gra :wink:

Seriously though, Santandrix is a great player. In fact anyone in a tier 1 GW guild is, otherwise you wouldn’t be there.

1 Like

Thank’s to all of you for you support and words of encouragement. I was very briefly upset that I lost a GW battle haven’t lost 1 in 8 weeks. I knew it was bound to happen just didn’t want it to be Mab lol guess that’s what’s to be expected from brackets 1-20 we just got to bracket 20 up 19 from GW release been 1st every week except 1

:rofl: …

Your biggest problem is a lack of attackers with too many support troops. You want to take down Justice/Mab? Try EK, Valk, Crimson Bat, Mercy. Or Psion 3x Krystenax for your blue day.

Clever team building will reduce both your frustration and your need to vent.

1 Like

I only use all blue and only 1 copy of krystenex

I understand that. But your plan isn’t working, so you need a new plan.

1 Like