Teams swapped in match Alg

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 4.3, also 4.3 :wink:

Screenshot or image:
Unhelpful, its just a team list

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Team I had picked was replaced by a previously used team.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Three days ago, it happened in GW(lost my ass) and pvp rated half hour agoā€¦

Steps to make it happen again
Stay in pvp menu, but view something else, come back, team selected changed. Distracted algorithm? ā€œFeatureā€? Bug? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Android 4.3 is no longer supported, I would suggest replacing the device with a supported operating system.

The security vulnerabilities alone are reason enough to replace the device.

For the record, ALL those upgrades are backdoored sooo bad, you must be a govt op. please leave now. IT WILL GET FUGLY. you are threatenedf. go away.

1 Like

Just happened again. Changed team to fast mana, won, checked menu things, come back, using safe cleanse team? I did nothing in team setups.

Rlly? O.o

1 Like

Can you describe this a bit more? Sounds linked to Guild Wars Team Exchange Bug.

Fight first battle, win, I check stats under tabs, like points, wins, log, etc. Come back, team swap.

Funny thing I wasnā€™t fiddiling with teams at all before or after winning first battle.

"Seems like bug hunt, better nuke it from orbit, just to make sureā€¦

Thanks :relaxed: When did you last use the team that it switched to, e.g. Safe Cleanse?

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I was using it maybe three or two matches back, second time two or three.The chat was glitchy, but I was taking a break, the guildwar, God only knows, but it wasnā€™t the one I wantedā€¦

As long as helpdesk is on the case, I have no cursor in textbox. I suppose I need to restart browser? ohwell