Team Building Tutorial with "The Versatile Duo"

I made a tutorial for people who want to make their own team decks using a dash of guidance and good-advice along with a dash of their own creativity.

2 Likes

Should I be putting these in “community content”? Or should I make a “Krulder’s Krap” thread, and post my videos in there as Replies? Not sure, don’t want to be a spammy guy lol

1 Like

I know some people think that ALL videos must go in “community content”, but I think what you do belongs more in “Community Guides”. The description of Community Content says it is for things like fan-fic, cosplay, etc., so that category fits for things that are related to GOW, without being about playing GOW.

Gameplay Chat seems like a good fit also, though much of what you do applies as much to console as it does to PC/Mobile. In a few months, that shouldn’t be an issue anymore.

I don’t think you need to put all your videos in one thread. Sometimes they spur a good conversation and it would be impossible to keep track of what people are talking about, and harder to find specific videos unless you really put a lot of effort into curating that thread.

That’s my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Right on thanks for your perspective. I’ll see what other people weigh in with :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with Stan. What you’re doing is, to me, a guide.

I like the video by the way - had been meaning to watch for a while, but it is a bit longer than your usual. I liked the in-depth stuff - very educational, but really appreciate the way you edit. You pack in a lot more learning in less time.

1 Like

I think so, yes. Arguably these are guides, but so are @tacet’s… whatever we describe them as, the videos should probably be together in the same place.

Maybe we need a Videos category?

1 Like

Just because Tacet files his videos in the wrong place doesn’t mean Krudler needs to. :smirk:

I don’t see why the medium matters. Video or text, these are gameplay guides.

I think the consensus is to put these in “Guides”

Ok, I’ll do that from now on.

1 Like

Hey @KrudlerTheHorse, what happened to the video? I’m just getting a Youtube error when I click on it.

Odd… let me look.

edit: I don’t know what’s going on. I can see it on YT in my channel, but not embedded. Here, let my try the YT shortened link:

Weird. Now it is showing up for me in the original post as well. An hour ago, it was not.

I edited the post to point to the shortened URL. You can see that the video ID has not changed only the domain if you look in the post edit history. I really don’t know what YT is doing right now lol

1 Like