Need Solid Team Help

manticore spell does not deal damage at all. only it does is drain enemy mana and raise its own attack.

there is not many units that deal more spell damage then ranger early game

You are right Anna.

Rowanne is not reliable for this team. Ranger is the best option.

Thanks for everything.

let us know if/when you loot a new legendary and we* might think of somethig else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(*me and the unspecified amount of willing forum urers) :grin:

Hello Guys,

I want to make alternative team and I made below team for PVP. Please comment.

• Wraith / Blue Mana (Not change).
  • Courage / Red Mana (Not change).
  • Ferit or Grave Knight or Herald of Chaos / Purple Brown Mana (I don’t decide. Help).
  • Blade Dancer or Manticore / Green Yellow Mana (I don’t decide. Help).

Waiting for your comment.

• courage - gives attack to everyone so it can stay on bottom or any middle spot, it is cool unit and can generate mana and skulls but remmember it is a risky troop it can often give the extra turn for the enemy

• manticore - it raises own attack so its better to put it 1st or 2nd slot so that it gets a chance to attack with skull damage rather sooner

• blade dancer will lower all enemies armor a little but it will not deal much damage after their armor is low

i think you picked colors nicely, you still need to work on making synergy within units spells

normally you want at least one unit that creates or transforms gems of some color so you could generate mana for other units that way

and generally you want some units spells to benefit from other unit spells and deciding their order, but two is even better and most wanted solution usually

i will not comment the end result of your team coz i think what you need now is experience, play it once and see what happens then tell us what do you think of it yourself!

I can play my team one time but expect wraith all units level is 1 therefore I can not test team.

If I decide play any team, I will spend all my souls to this team and play it all the time therefore I decide to make team very hardly.

to have a minimal idea i think you can test lv1 at quests

Wraith
Ranger
IK
Alchemist

Wraith is very powerful instead of Serpent. I leveled Wrait to 17 and Ultra Rare now and all traits. He is very nice and improve my team quality.

2 Likes

Hello,

Anna I looted below rarity troops; You can find below my revised legendary and epic troop list. I looted a lot of rare, ultra rare common troops.

Can we improve my below team with new troops? or create new team for above team ranking.

Team (now)

Wraith
Ranger
Infernal King
Alchemist

Legendary List;

Abhorath
Carnex
Celestasia
Infernal King
Kerberos
Krystenax

Epic List;

Anointed One
Atlanta
Bonnie Rose
Brian the Lucky
Bul Tauros
Couatl
Cthyryzyx
Dark Song
Dimetraxia
Dokkalfar
Elwyn
Emperina
Fel Dras
Finley
Grand Inquisitor
Green Seer
Hellcat
Herald of Chaos
Ice Golem
Ice Witch
Ifrit
Keghammer
Lady Anariel
Lady Sapphira
Lord Ironbeard
Luther
Madrid
Night Hag
Nobend Brothers
Princess Elspeth
Ragnagord
Raven
Rock Troll
Rowanne
Salamander
Scarlett
Sir Snothelm
Skeleros
Sparkgrinder
Sunweaver
Tal Rae
Tassarion
Terraxis
The Silvermaiden
Tyri
Venbarak
Visk
Werewolf
Wild Fang
Zephyros

Other important;

Giant Spider
Acolyte
Alchemist
Valkyrie
Banshee
Manticore
Rock Worm
Treant

krystenax is amazing (at least for me)
his damage is = magic + 4 + removed gems/2

the spell displays less damage then he actually does so you need to calculate it for yourself

atm im sick and cant rly think well, i hope someone else will help,
just so you know out of the new legendaries you got krystanax is one id go for if you want a new deck (he might not work well with IK so maybe just a new deck)

also to improve old deck you can try giant spider

My low level account is having some fun with Zombie, Zombie, Valk, Krystenax, dragon banner. The Zombies are level 1 and have two traits. Gets a bunch of souls. In place of the zombies, you can use any purple that doesnt block blue, yellow, or red (skulls are a low priority for you, so they will likely die anyways) and an empowered soothsayer in the second slot to get started much faster. You also can use the Lions Banner, which I prefer when using the soothsayer variant. Since Krystenax summons, you’ll get a silver drakon to replace any zombies that die and still keep their necromancy bonus.

I hope get well soon. Can I change ranger with giant spider?

Hi Liverah,

I saw that you pulled Infernal King. You might want to check out this video which gives a nice tutorial on how you can build teams for yourself around the combination of Infernal King and Alchemist:

Stan

Missing youtube link

I found it on Krudler’s youtube channel:

@Stan Thanks for your link.

Anna, I want to take your opinion/comment for below team;

Giant Spider
Infernal King
Alchemist
Banshee

i dont really know, colors suppose to match but with such cards you should try to make a complete loop.

meaning if 2 or 3 units transforming colors to feed each other the way that it could loop forever with some luck

giant spider fills IK >> IK fills alchemist >> alchemist fills IK >> the loop is broken

plus giant spider being on top does not make any good use of his summoning ability, if he was anywhere else then he could summon troop on top in case if top troop was killed

i think you are safer with your old team, but i am a little sad that you did not realise it yourself

giant spider can create a close loop with green seer for example, but it needs rebuilding nearly whole team

tbh ill be sick the whole week, i can talk and think but im more likely to overlook something so thats why i dont wanna do something like working on more complicated teams for now

your team looks like it could somehow work but the colors transofrmation strategy feels very messy. what colors you wanna sacrifice and what colors to keep? i dont see it working well

maybe try:

krystenax
IK
alchemist
valkyrie
dragon banner (to fill IK/alchemist as priority)

or

krystenax
valkyrie
IK
alchemist
lion banner (to fill valk/krystenax as priority)

Thanks for your reply.

I made below team and played and liked it. Also please comment.

Giant Spider (Blue/Green)
Infernal King (Yellow/Purple)
Ghoul (Brown)
Succubus (Purple/Red)

+1 Blue and +1 Purple Banner

Waiting.

I changed as below,

Ghoul
Infernal King
Giant Spider
Succubus

Waiting for your comment.