T.M.N.D.T - PC/Mobile Event

Here, let me just dunk you underwater for a bit - it’ll be fun, I promise!

2 Likes

Did no one mentionned the fact that these two new troops are from different kingdoms?
It’s a first !
Edit : note for self : I need to put my glasses on before speaking.

You didn’t even buy me dinner first!

4 Likes

?
They both seem to have the same kingdom crest in the pictures.

Oh, right, my bad.
Didn’t zoom in on the turtle and I thought I had seen the Silverglade crest :frowning:

1 Like

The submerged graphics is quite bad.

This week is going to suck

5 Likes

4x Kraken, go :stuck_out_tongue:

No stealthy, no extra turn, no charm enemy, no swift… it’s look like balanced cards!

1 Like

It’s worthy to note that among meta troops I’ve encountered thus far, Krystenax and Draakulis will miss completely on a Submerged troop. Psion will not deal damage but will still drain mana. Mab is unaffected.

1 Like

Took me forever to relocate that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Kraken needs to go.
This game is just not fun anymore. That troop is not enjoyable x 1000. The trolls makes them even worst .
(Btw, weren’t the trolls on a trial run to be reassessed? How about increasing that mana cost devs, maybe delay the “game over” switch)

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t sound overly negative but it’s really disappointing that the help text for submerge is so inaccurate. There are so many inaccurate descriptions already in the game (like inconsistencies between “on skull damage” meaning either ‘on skull damage’ or ‘when skulls are matched’) that you really shouldn’t be introducing new ones.

It says “avoid all damage effects targeting the whole team”. Aside from the fact that it doesn’t protect against damage from mab’s mana burn or krakens tentacles (“mana burn all enemies” and “Deal 3 damage to all enemies”), it also doesn’t describe how and when it wears off.

Plus I don’t think “damage effects” has ever been used before to describe anything in the game.

5 Likes

I think it’s supposed to be shorthand for “spell effects that cause damage,” since it doesn’t protect against non-spell effects like Tentacles or Many Heads. I agree that the game does a really poor job explaining its mechanics, so we end up having to clear up misconceptions here on the forums as a matter of routine.

(Speaking of which:
Many Heads: All enemies take 3 damage when they deal Skull damage.
Really? When “they deal Skull damage?” Naively, I’d assume only the attacking troop is affected.)

1 Like

When I first saw that trait, I didn’t think the skull damage had to be dealt to Hydra - I thought it would be like Maw’s trait.

But yeah, lots of small tweaks would really help new players

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: It’s starting to look like a weird fanfiction…

2 Likes