(Switch) GW compensation denied by the devs

Player goodwill is easy to buy, and they often do give compensation. But the times that they don’t, and for no good reason… makes no sense.

On Xbox just this month, they forgot to give us the monthly calendar. They sent us the first three days calendar loot in mail, and shortened calendar three days so we all still get chaos orb. That’s what should happen.

3 Likes

And another one here tonight (me). Over level 1300 & vip5, plus 3 accounts over level 1000 & 2 of those were guild leader accounts.
For the most part it’s been a pleasure being part of the game with you guys, but the direction the game has taken & the recent attitude of the Devs has left me in no doubt that this is the right course of action.
Take care all, @Kafka if there is a way of deleting my account on here please do so (I’m aware there isn’t a way of doing it for my accounts in-game but I won’t be back here checking up on anything).

1 Like

Just a bump. I, and other switch players, do not find this resolution and lack of compensation acceptable.

It’s more about respect. - Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll eat crow and admit that my earlier post about optimism hasn’t aged well. Sorry, Switch people.

3 Likes

Did you left the game today? All the best!

Bringing this back as it seems like us Switch players are about to go through this again. Hoping it’s different this time.

1 Like

Yup, just noticed this. Scores from Tuesday (Green Day) seem messed up. Are win/loss correct for others?

Happening exactly like the time before - across the board and affecting all brackets/guilds.

I apologise that this has happened again, and we are looking into this now. As soon as I know more I will update you all.

1 Like

I’m glad this was addressed quickly, thanks!