(Switch) GW compensation denied by the devs

when the game resets for next battle which is 2am eastern time

It appears to not be fixed. And no victory rewards today either.

1 Like

Rankings may appear fixed, but the Wednesday Thursday reset has come and gone, and I can confirm I (and, I’m assuming, the rest of my guild) still didn’t get the 50 seals for our Monday Tuesday victory.

Not only that, but all our points for the Tuesday Wednesday battle have gone down the drain, resulting in another loss on the schedule screen (The exact the same thing my guildmate @Mana_Surgeon posted yesterday):

1 Like

It would be nice to hear from anyone who has lost a day to see if they received any seals or XP bonus, or just if every team is being recorded as a loss regardless of what actually happened on the day & nobody is getting seals or XP bonuses?
My major concern here is that this is going to end up affecting the rankings next time out & all our (collective) hard work will be for nothing…

This issue is definitely not fixed. I am the GM of The Alliance. @Mana_Surgeon and @AlennTax are two of my top players. I can confirm XP bonuses, and seals have not been awarded. Day 1 was a win for our Guild, and last I checked yesterday we had a big lead, and most likely won that day as well. Both are still recorded as losses, and the score is way off. It does appear that today’s totals may be correct.

@Kafka Is this still being looked into? And maybe more importantly, is this going to be corrected with the winning guilds receiving their bonuses? I sure hope so. Many of my members have already given up as they feel playing is in vain. Also, as @Casper1875 pointed out this will now most likely affect rankings going into the next GW.

I can provide screenshots and additional details if needed.

2 Likes

Iirc the full totals on the bracket scoreboard are correct, it’s just the daily totals that are taking a kicking. Paging @oninowon as we fought them yesterday - did you show as a loss for yesterday? I’ll ask my guys if we show as a loss & if both guilds do then nobody is getting any bonuses…

Daily points seem to be corrected, for today only though. The first two days are still wrong.

They show as correct on the actual day, then at reset they go completely awry - I have it confirmed by one of my guys that we are indeed showing as losses for the last 2 days & that the scores are ridiculously low on the first screen but appear to be correct in the overall score/bracket screen.
We absolutely won Tuesday’s gw, I’m not 100% sure about yesterday…

1 Like

I see. Looks to be the same issue with us. We definitely won Tuesday as well. Bracket score looks about right, but the daily scores are way off. Like you said, ridiculously low. Yesterday, Tuesday’s score was 0 to 0 and recorded as a loss. Now Tuesday does award us points, but less than 1k.

I am also not 100% sure, but I think we won yesterday as well. The points for yesterday are still really low, but have us with a much higher total than the opposing guild. Still recorded as a loss…

Hopefully the next daily reset fixes things. Hate to think all our time has been wasted, not to mention the resources wasted on upgrading Sentinels.

2 Likes

If the overall score is fine it won’t (shouldn’t) affect the bracket placements.
A few of my guys are particularly annoyed about the XP bonus though, this is the week we usually jump up a load of hero levels…

@Kafka It appears that every guild is showing as a loss for every day regardless of their score - my guild shows as a loss & so does The Moritat who we fought yesterday.

I think the problem initially was that two issues were raised by the OP, the “daily schedule” tab which tracks wins/losses for each day AND the “ranking” tab problem with guild ranks. @Kafka addressed the latter problem (thanks!), but appears to have missed the first problem (the devs may be still working on a fix, in fairness).

As others have mentioned, this was the bigger issue, as it’s costing winning guilds their 50 bonus seals and their XP bonus each day it’s not being addressed.

Something may be happening, for the first time as far as I can remember on Switch (used to it on console) I have the wonderful “unable to contact server” message mid-gw battle. Incoming loss then unless it connects back soon :sob:
Apologies - it appears to be my internet that’s playing up, not the gow servers :upside_down_face: took the L for nothing, now I’m even more annoyed…

We’ve already been stiffed on bonus XP and seals. Please make sure you don’t forget to compensate us. Our entire guild takes the whole week off work and skip school so we can max out on the XP bonus.

No, I did not receive any Daily Reward Victory. I need this today ASAP so I can get the special mythic.

Third straight day of the bug. Please remember to compensate winners 150 seals and 3 days of bonus XP!

@Kafka for the third day straight the Schedule screen borks itself and eats the previous day’s points at the daily reset. See these two screenshots:

Before the daily reset:

After:

Now we have lost Thursday battle fair and square, but we should have won the Tuesday one (we were leading by tens of thousands of points; ask @Mana_Surgeon) and, because of this bug, it still counted as a loss, costing us the 50 seals and XP bonus day.

As far as I can tell the points are still recorded and the Ranking screen updates correctly, so the overall results should (hopefully) not be impacted, but it’s still denying us days of double XP. (The seals, we I can live without)

2 Likes

It seems likely that all player on the switch version are having the same issue, I was just doing guild wars earlier today to check if I don’t have the bug and making sure it’s happening to certain players in the game, but when I came back on got the daily log in thing but no guild war awards and yet the points that I earned in the guild wars happens to disappears out of nowhere, so it’s possible that the bug is not hitting certain players in general but all players that contribute in guild wars.

It is hitting everyone participating in GW - the point is it’s hitting the winning team harder as we’re all missing the XP bonus & the bonus seals. For most of us gw week is the ‘grindy’ week - get the XP bonus from your win & off you go the next day, ranking up hero quicker & hero classes that you need to raise (no bonus class XP obviously but the double XP from each battle usually means you fight more than usual so they go hand in hand).
So far, we’ve lost 4 days of double XP (if you win the last day of the last gw you get double XP on Monday) - that’s impossible to put a ‘gem value’ on imho, not that I’m expecting any compensation to come our way as I don’t see how it can…

1 Like

bump to make sure devs see this