Swan Song (Event Post)

Swan Song

New Epic Troop: Swanmay

The Swanmay will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Essence of Sun

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Wind Archer, Strygik, Harpy Mage, Garuda, Taloca, and Zilopochtli. This event has 4 Phases:

• Phase 1 – The first 3 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 10 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 2 – The first 4 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 10 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 3 – The first 5 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 10 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 4 – All battles are available to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. This phase continues until the end of the event.

Scoring You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Wind Archer: 10 Feathers
  • Strygik: 15 Feathers
  • Harpy Mage: 15 Feathers
  • Garuda: 20 Feathers
  • Taloca: 20 Feathers
  • Zilopochtli: 25 Feathers

Each Feather is worth 1 point. As the battles get harder, they will increase the amount of Feather given by 10%.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at Swan Song – Gems of War

2 Likes

@awryan i know you’ll love another troop that converts yellow to skulls. But definitely has potential.

2 Likes

Seriously how is this still a thing? We know it’s always 4 weeks and never 3 weeks so why be vague about it?

11 Likes

Here are the images to help you this week

Scoring:

Details:

Reward Stages:

12 Likes

There’s a weapon in the Soulforge that I don’t have. Normally these weapons are released as part of the event shop. What’s the deal with Blade of Morning?

campaign weapon

1 Like

The post doesn’t say, but can I assume battles reset between each phase?

What do you mean by that? The campaign text this week doesn’t make any mention of a weapon. Is the Blade from an old campaign?

Indeed :slight_smile:

From the Phoenix Stone campaign:

2 Likes

First fight… I thought Phase 1 is only Windarcher (the ultra-rare in the middle) and Strygik (bottom right)?
grafik

5 Likes

Well I have 3 different battles available for my very first fight and not 2.

5 Likes

With it being Suncrest week, will Quetzalma be in the event chests this Friday then?

Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards: Tier 2* (~72 battles)

*However you may need more than Tier 2 for a medal as Tier 2 assumes no lost battles and harder battles are extremely hard without a medal

2 Likes

I will update my graphics and info for this. Thank you

Phase 1: Win 10 battles vs Wind Archer, Harpy Mage and Strgik

Phase 2: Win 10 battles vs Wind Archer, Harpy Mage, Strgik and Garuda

Phase 3: Win 10 battles vs Wind Archer, Harpy Mage, Strgik, Garuda and Taloca

Phase 4: All battles now have an equal chance of appearing

1 Like

Going by the rules they’ve published Quetzalma is supposed to be in event chests this whole week (along with two other mythics). Going by their track record I’d wait for someone else to pull Quetzalma first.

4 Likes

Someone in Global 001 just pulled Quetzalma. Given that Mithralion should still be the exclusive mythic in non-event chests, it seems like Quetzalma is indeed in there.

4 Likes

It is in the event chest

With the others

3 Likes

Do you know if event tiers share same pool as event keys when it comes to mythics?

1 Like

That pool is any eligible troop for the World Event, so Lord of Slaughter and Undine are possible.

1 Like

Somebody recently posted in cool screenshot thread Ishtara for 30 gems in raid boss shop (and last week was Mist of Scales time), so +1 to the poster above.
Shop tier pool consists of event eligible troops (including mythics) and has no connection with weekly event key pool.

1 Like