Surf's Up!

Weird. Even though the text says “TBD”, I get the tooltip for Submerge, like I should.

1 Like

Hey guys, we’re working on getting Undine’s Trident into the Glory Shop.

4 Likes

Yay thank you!!

On that note, are you going to bring back some of the old glory only weapons to be rebought, or crafted that people have missed??

Unknown at this stage. We may discuss it for the future.

2 Likes

Undine’s Trident is now available for Glory. You may need to restart the game in order to see it.

4 Likes

Oops !

1 Like

@esslee… hmmm… looks like for some reason your game hasn’t downloaded the latest text

Restarted twice since - will try again - iOS - iPad
Edit - Still happening !

btw - Are you supposed to be able to buy multiple weapons ?

its not a waste you get 2 arcanes

It is if you already have 173

1 Like

It’s ok. Some of us have less than that and need the extra arcanes

5 Likes

Are we sure the guild wars defender bonus points are working correctly? I’ve locked in 24 unique troops but the text at the bottom says I’m only getting 2,000 bonus points.

This display doesn’t to update… You have to quit the GW defense screen and go back there.

That’s because the game already knows it’s going to change all your teams back to the same thing. So 2000 points is all you’re actually going to get once it starts.

1 Like

I tried fully closing the app and returning and it doesn’t change the tally even then. Regardless it only shows 2,000 points. Has anyone seen it go up to 12,000?

I am seeing 2 messages.
2000 for the daily 4 troops.
And 12000 for potential 24 unique troops.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m seeing. I read that as, “You are currently only going to get 2k points. If you had 24 unique troops, you’d get 12k.” Which is why I’m confused and wondering if it’s working correctly.

8 hrs later. Many many restarts of the game during the course of the day. Still the same text.

Having just gone through the process of setting all my defense teams, it is pretty clear that this text:

changes depending on how many unique troops you currently have set for the entire week.

Because it changes when I sub in a duplicate troop:

Or an entire duplicate team:

I’m fairly certain this text:

refers to the amount of bonus points you’ll get for tomorrows defense team. This number only changed when I put two or more duplicate troops in the same team for Tuesday’s defense:

Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope that all these teams stay as I have set them here.

4 Likes

Do we have to set teams for all 6 teams today? Or, can you set them each 1 day ahead?

In other words, are defenses locked in after Monday?