Support and community delays

Support and community are experiencing an unexpected number of reports and responses. There will be some delay in responding to your request.

Our community team has been pretty busy lately. Due to a recent increase in requests/messages and some team members falling ill we haven’t been our best, and I’m sorry! We might take a few more days to get back to you than normal. :frowning:

What are you doing about it?
We’ll be prioritising technical issues and account problems over bug reports and other issues that don’t directly stop you from playing the game. If you have a minor bug report please submit it here, or ask the community for help for a (possibly quicker) response. If you’re missing a reward, don’t worry - it’s not generally time-sensitive and we can check it just as easily in a few more days. We should be back on track within a week. :+1:

2 Likes

And enjoying more then usual coffee breaks :stuck_out_tongue:
LOL sorry i had too!

I wish @Doll! I’m falling behind on my 4 a day we are so busy.

2 Likes

Maybe a bit of a late suggestion since it’s now the weekend, but could we temporarily pin this?

i have a small bug…its in my shower can you guys get sirrian to come kill it for me?thx

7 Likes