Suggestions for a few things

OP seems whiny and wasting their time here, but that’s none of my business… (Insert Kermit here)

As for this topic I would like to state two things:

1. Not to be a jerk or anything, but the point that there are counters to something that seems broken is the same point I’ve been trying to make in the Ol’ Maw thread. I feel the same way about Ol’ Maw the way @Lyya does about Mauraders, except I think the counters for Ol’ Maw haven’t been explored enough yet (bugs that NEED to fixed aside of course, and by that I mean with all his bugs fixed I think he’s fair and needs more time spent for counters).

2. This confirms what I was confused about: I had one of my troops in last place frozen and made a match with Yellow that was a 5-Match. I had an un-frozen troop that was Yellow, but I still didn’t get my extra turn. This thread helps me understand why: it wasn’t that I had an unfrozen troop, but rather that my frozen troop was of that color. I thought that my first troop had to be frozen to get the ‘mana matches do not grant extra turns’, but now I realize why taking my finally decent Golbinz team to complete Keghammer’s quest line is a horrible idea.