Stupid Teams (that still win)

This team idea was born when I realized crimson bat is undead AND a monster, and thus can get +4 magic on every 4/5 match If paired with grey king (+2 to undead) and a dervish hero (+2 to monster).

Shout out to @Mana_Surgeon who helped form the concept with me and improve things Best Epic (and lower-rarity) Troops - #44 by Mana_Surgeon

With 3 slots already taken to accomplish the +4 bat-magic trick I’ve been struggling for weeks to get a good top slot troop.

This team is stupid bc my current best idea for the top slot is now the frostfire keep tank — faction troop outside of a delve! Conveniently, the wraith is also undead and also dealing true damage :+1:

(Glaycion is another good top-tank option who Is also a monster, and also creates blue to feed king and bat. Also played with Kryshound for that reason.)

This team is all blue by accident, and Jar of Eyes summon is a safety net, but I don’t actually recommend this for guild wars. Blue day seems like it’s always moon rabbit defense day, and this team is too slow to start vs the bunny.

It’s fun and stupid though, enjoy and as always I am open to suggestions!!

[6813,6078,6789,1222,3036,2,2,1,2,1,3,0,14023]

2 Likes