Stuck on enemy select without a valid enemy

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam PC, Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Team I used [1150,6529,6498,6600,3041,2,1,2,2,3,3,1,14014] 3x seasons

I clicked my first troop - the weapon and then cast. I expected to be able to select an enemy but a lycanthropy gem was exploded before and flew to an enemy and after that I was stuck like in the image above shown. For a short time a saw valid enemies but then the lycanthropy effect flew to an enemy and all were unavailable.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened twice today on Ghulvania explore 12

Steps to make it happen again
As I said I think it happens when the lycanthropy effect hits while I am in enemy select mode. It feels like stealthy could have todo with this bug.

2 Likes

Might be related to this bug report:

No stealthy troops there. Possible similarity is attempting to cast a spell while Cursed gems were still flying towards the opponent.

I’ve gotten this multiple times as well. Seems to be caused by clicking “cast” before all the gems on the board have settled down or various effects applied.

1 Like

Wow, so it not only locks up the affected opponent but ALL targets?

…and did it go something like this?

Video example

Gems of War - Lycanthropy gem softlock - YouTube

1 Like

Yes that is exactly what happened to me. Thanks for posting the video.

This explains a lot what happen in my battles I thought tbh that the to much actions happen the same time my ps4 had a problem with all the grafic’s
I have it often with teams with skull spam, lycanthropy and summon same time but seemly im not alone it this… Thanks for post and replies and video!