Streaming GoW 4.something (weekend stuff, tower of doom rush!)

Great streams my dude

1 Like

(4/5/19)
Going live now with some patch discussion (the non-emoji stuff) and updating the game on my remaining accounts.

Im so jealous about your 70 pvp points. Since the update im getting average 31 pointsā€¦

You probably saw either a lower account, or one that hadnā€™t updated yet. I went over it on stream and in another thread. I get much lower points now.

(4/7/19)
Live again! Time to clean up dungeons, raid and other weekly stuff.

(4/9/19)
First time using potions! Maybe other stuff if I have time.

(4/14/19)
Starting off with cleaning up dungeons and weekly reqs, maybe delves if I have time.

(4/15/19)
Today, Iā€™m starting off with daily dungeons and delvesā€¦ on every account! Some daily task teams and maybe invasion if there is time.

(4/16/19)
Back for the faction event, and maybe get in some invasions and daily tasks.

(4/18/19)
Invasion time! Possibly while doing daily tasks!

(4/19/19)
I had fun doing this yesterday, so lets start off with some daily tasksā€¦ inside invasion! Then maybe clean up some other tasks.

(4/22/19)
Time for some Tower of Doom, now with potions! Maybe some tasks and delve.

(4/23/19)
Back to the Tower of Doom, at least part of it with full potions!

(4/29/19)
Seals week starts now. Probably starting off with some speed delves and easy raid battles, then PvP.

(5/30/19)
Still busy, but lets do a short stream where I get my 100,000th gem!

(6/19/19)
Going live now with some Tower of Doom, and probably talk about my take on some of the upcoming stuff.

(6/21/19)
Finishing up Tower of Doom and some weekly cleanup today.

(6/22/19)
Just chilling with some weekly cleanup, daily tasks, and possibly a tower of doom run on an alt.

(7/1/19)
Finishing off daily tasks one last time before patching! Then taking a look at adventure boards.

(7/13/19)
Going for some quick invasions, showing off some teams, clearing some adventure boards if there is time left!

(7/28/19)
Going for a few raids fights, weekly cleanup and some Gobtruffle teams.

(8/10/19)
Time to rush human invasions and do a bit of weekly cleanup.

(8/17/19)
Tower of Doom rush go go go.

3 Likes