Streaming GoW 4.0 (weekly cleanup and delves)

Join me today for a short-ish stream where I attempt to pull Ishbaala on my 6 week old account.

Edit: Live again where I try her out in some teams without having any of the power divines.

Going live now with some pet rescues and raid battles, including using my low level Ishbaala control team.

Come watch me try to finish out the week while dealing with the toughest opponent of them all - server issues.

Going live now to check out Sin of Miraj (four times), and hopefully pulling some of their troops early!

Edit: back live again to clean up invasions and dungeons

Great streams, fun shtuff

Going live now, hoping to obtain Wrath on all four accounts. Oh, and maybe some pet rescues.

Live now to get my seals obligation (mostly) out of the way to prep for the new patch.

Going live to finish the new pet rescue, then move on to my first delves and discuss my underworld strategy.

Short-ish stream today where I attempt to run through all 3 delve scroll and 3 daily dungeons for each of my four accounts.

Edit: Up again. So much daily content, so little time. Probably only partial clears today with the event.

Edit: going for some delve speedruns today

Might want to update your title for 4.0 :slight_smile:

Back playing Gems of Delve. Maybe I finish some of my other weekly stuff first?