Streaming Gems of War with Santandrix (Ps4)

Hi bro did you catch every faction troop yet? I am only missing 1 and the soul gnome

1 Like

I’m saving shards. I will open 200 after this run.

Ok but you lnow there is no discount?

1 Like

I know but I put my luck into big bundles.

1 Like

To be fair im not sure it change anything i got all mine 1 by 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I messed up and did 2 runs yesterday at the all seeing eye. Thankfully someone stopped me and I could do my last one at the guardian hall.

I guess I missed the note to do that faction first as it pays out better from the start. :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah since you can get whitehelm to 11 or 12 stars i think

Im only at 10 im waiting for the faction event and see if i can ascend some without using orbs

1 Like

Either way there is less battles over there so your chest doesn’t go so high to begin with. So I’ll eventually get to that over there.

All in all I like it. Good fun and more free stuff daily!

1 Like

So do I put them in as is or upgrade them?

If you want to keep it in your collection you can upgrade them but if you dont care better put them in the hoard

Upgrading them doesnt affect the xp of the treasure

1 Like

Good then? Thanks for the help by the way. I haven’t done much yet. :+1:

I’ll go for it.

Yup lv 34 very good it increase your stats for future delves, no luck tough you quality didin’t increase

Quality also increase gold soul glory and shards you can win

1 Like

Sorry quality doesn’t affect your delv chest lv, its the difficulty

1 Like

Good because I did go with the hardest fight.

Sorry to bother you again, but just a little precision, when you add treasure to the hoard, the more you add the better chance you got to increase your quality

Every treasure you add increase the % chance of increasing the quality

You can add maximum 5 treasure in one shot and someone told me if you add 2 mythic treasure your rate is 100% chance to increase the quality

1 Like

I got extremely lucky i leveled the quality with only 1 gold ring lol it’s 10% chance

1 Like

Thanks @Rickygervais, all the extra tips help. :+1:

Back on to finish delve.

1 Like

Hey bro lucky day for me, first i get hoard quality 3/10 with 70% chance then i got quality 4/10 with only 30% lol and then i got enough copy of the golem gardian to ascend him to epic and finally i catched a major blue orb from the raid boss. So it was enough to craft my 4th power orb, im now at 50%

Im really thinking about buying a lotto ticket today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Time to by a lottery ticket @Rickygervais

Delves day 3.

1 Like

Made it with 3 troops but tedious and very slow when using the factions troops. I cleared 80.

I’m not sure if I like the luck factor though dealing with the chest levels.

Here is my team

1 Like