Streaming Gems of War NOW!

About to start my stream! Come join for update 2.0 fun :smiley:

1 Like

whats the link?

Gonna be up in a few min

3 Likes

I am awake for this YES two in a row woooooot!

When is the next one please?! I want more gems streaming action with TH side dishes of epicness.

Omg haha, you are about to freestyle rap to the gems of war theme song!!! :D:D:D lmao this is great, make sure to check the vods if u missed this.

About to stream some gems now. Come join the fun! Twitch

3 Likes

I just woke up and am greeted to this.

1 Like

I missed it i thought i would catch it but it was over before i got in. I missed it by 30 minutes. At least i can watch the vod.

What? It’s still on right now lol…

It said the stream ended 30 minutes ago.

Refresh it. I’m still streaming right now. lol that’s strange you can’t see it

1 Like

I am setting up another stream, same place.

Tonight’s stream shall be for arena. in 40 minutes @ Twitch

Techn9neee is streaming GoW right now:

Twitch

3 Likes

I am doing a practice Twitch stream of GoW for a few hours if anyone wants to come hang out. ^_^

Twitch

4 Likes

Do you have past broadcasts enabled on your channel? Because if someone misses your stream and wants to see highlights of it that would help.

Yes, I will be when the channel actually starts. This was just a couple hour test stream to make sure everything I had enabled within the stream functioned correctly. I am “officially” starting the Twitch channel on July 11th and will be streaming all that week in an attempt to reach global rank 1.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am doing another couple hour stream of GoW on Twitch to double check that everything is working correctly for next week and to test Twitch's export function to YouTube.

Twitch