Streaming Gems of War NOW!

Don’t worry about spamming.

You just keep doing what you’re doing.

2 Likes

You should see @killerman3333 when he goes on a role :wink:

You posting that you are online is welcome and even better if it is contained in a single thread

2 Likes

I am summoned, why have you summoned me mortal when there is no stream?

2 Likes

I keep checking back to this thread any time anyone posts anything thinking that someone is actually streaming now. :laughing:

3 Likes

so if i post here of gems of war then do i need to make a new thread or is it ok to post here that i am streaming live right now.

You could do either. The devs even said not to worry about spamming, so you could make a new thread every time you Stream if you want.

Sweet not like i am streaming or anything.

Important correction: I told @felicity to not worry about spamming, because she hasn’t been spamming so far and her streams are great.

We’ll still come down on people if they’re filling the forum with useless, repetitive posts.

6 Likes

Hi everyone! I missed you guys!!! I’m about to start up my stream, so come watch!

8 Likes

Yay! its been a long time, glad you are back and can stream again :smiley:

1 Like

21 hours too late for me, i am sorry

I’m going to be streaming for a little bit, and also on discord for voice chat if anyone wnats to join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woo! I get to watch for once!

1 Like

that sorta sounded like its ok @Felicity don’t worry about spam but @killerman3333 don’t even think about it lol
Just picking on @killerman3333 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why am i always late to the streams?!

About to start my stream now! Come watch :slight_smile: Twitch

3 Likes

Omg i am actually here for this!!!

1 Like

Wooo! i’m coming soon :smiley:

Thats a really awesome contest you have going for guild members! You are who this community needs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome stream. Can’t wait till you go over every change in the 2.0 update.

1 Like

I am streaming 10,000+ key opening now! Come join if you want to watch. :slight_smile:

1 Like