Streaming Gems of War NOW!

Yeah, you have wonderful streams, and singing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you could sing on your instructional YouTube posts Tacet. I would sub :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, no. I can’t sing. xD

I cannot sing either but it has never stopped me sharing what God didn’t give me and I am sure my neighbours love me for it.

1 Like

For those interested, the stream’s going on right now.

1 Like

Doing a short late night stream now, come hang with us!

4 Likes

yay!! you are live again!! I’ll be there soon!

Everyone come watch! Twitch

1 Like

Fun times last night!

\o/ Goblin Rocket hype!!:heart_eyes:

When is the next time you think you might stream?

1 Like

Either today or tomorrow!

2 Likes

@Felicity, did you finally get Goblin Rocket?! :slight_smile:
You should definitely go Boar Rider - Goblin Rocket - Goblin Shaman - Hobgoblin.

Also, I finally started my YouTube channel back up again if you haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

Yes I did Tacet!!! Oh so you replace Goblin with Goblin Rocket?? I’ll try out that composition :slight_smile:

I did check out your Youtube channel a week ago, have there been updates? I’ll check again !

3 Likes

So adorable. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wasn’t there for the stream last night, but I watched the replay and saw that donation.

Before I congratulate you, have you been able to confirm whether it was legit yet?
Because if so, big congrats! Well deserved, imo.

1 Like

Thanks Zelfore!!! I think it was legit :slight_smile: I couldn’t believe it

Felicty’s Stream is live now, playing Gems of War

2 Likes

@Felicity You should totally do a quick post on the forum whenever you Stream GoW. I keep all Twitch notifications off so they don’t spam my email and don’t check the Twitch website that often.

1 Like

Ah! I’ll be sure to do that. I didn’t want to spam it but of people do want to watch I’d be happy to post something whenever I go live :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Trust me, there are people here who spam a lot more than the occasional, “I’m streaming, y’all!” You’re fine.

3 Likes

Thanks! No need to worry about spam. Even just a comment to this thread saying that you are streaming would be enough to get plenty of people.

1 Like

Well, yesterday just passed by her stream and she was doing a nice duo singing with her mom. It was amazing @Felicity. :smiley:

1 Like