Strange +1 defense wins

I was just thinking, look at all the mess I have created just because of the video I decided to post the other day…geez. I know it’s not my fault, I just wanted to help the Devs, but still it feels like…like everything is a total mess, especially in this thread and because of me…

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re referring to. In the deleted thread, Tacet directly addressed the video and explained how to accomplish it. I don’t know what ‘known loophole’ you’re talking about, or what I’m addressing that isn’t part of the video. People keep saying this stuff is ‘well known’ as it somehow justifies anything. I’ve only been here 6 months - I don’t know any of these ‘known’ things that people keep bringing up. If they’re so well-known why aren’t they being addressed? Why are people sitting on them instead of reporting them, as was the case here?

You’ve done everyone who loves the game a service, IMO

9 Likes

This is not a mess because of you. I think you helped bring a hidden mess to light and now it is getting the attention it deserves.

10 Likes

I second that @Eika. You saw something that seemed strange and you decided to do something about it. Your inaction would be much worse i believe.

11 Likes

Thanks. Unfortunatly, it was the only right thing to do. If the video showed any exploit step for step I would had directly sent it to support or PM the devs. I think its fair for everyone to know that this game as most games is not perfect, and there is exploits or holes in this game as well.

8 Likes

Yeah you did the right thing my friend. I think all that has happened here is an important discussion that needed to be said. :wink:

5 Likes

Harold is proud of you and that’s all that matters!

5 Likes

Tacet talked about the “known loophole” in the deleted thread. He claims (as well as others) that they have already reported it many times. As for the video, Tacet didn’t make the video so he can’t possibly know with 100% certainty what was or was not done in it.

This statement “Then, Kyn brought up a completely different pattern that doesn’t resemble the known loophole at all.” refers to this quote"

So, I assumed that your statement meant that you have noticed a different pattern of extremely high defense wins and normal invade wins. That is not the pattern of the “known loophole”.

1 Like

I see. I don’t think I worded that post very well - the initial subject of this thread was regarding a separate issue - excessive invasion losses that do not register on invaders’ profiles. The video involves an exploit that relies on invade losses. Because of that, I don’t believe they’re the same. This was just a convenient thread for spillover after the other one was deleted. Whether related or not, some players are definitely showing both symptoms.

5 Likes

Well, the only thing that is a fact is that something wacky is going on with the PVP code. Hopefully, they’ll get it sorted out before Guild Wars.

5 Likes

+1 for mentioning Harold and not posting another meme image. Its almost like a secret handshake;)

2 Likes

i think its much more profitable then you suggest, these ppl using it seem to do it on rather the first half of week, and i bet the best cheese is just done in the monday and then you end up with all that 1500+ def wins and 6 more days to play normally

You guys, just don’t say random stuff without any proof, OK?
Here’s an assumption, there’s a “seems” or “if”, you’re the superiour one, right?
Developers say this isn’t a bug, you think you know the game better than them?
So there’s bugs and glitches and holes in it, wow, that’s great guys! But evidence? Where’s the evidence?
Or have you found a bug yourself to talk about?
Having a hard time finding one? Is it because you don’t have the brains to do so?
You see, telling people off doesn’t make you better or smarter, you’re just really selfish.
If you don’t know how to play a game, then stop playing this game. You’re like so slow in PVP, too lazy to fight anyway, and that getting a few thousand glory is like winning a prize, huh?
I tell you what, I call on a random friend of mine and they get tens of thousands of glory in a week easily.
Is it because you’re like:“Hey, it’s like so dang hard to get these resources every day" and then its “Woah, look at that guy, he’s got so much stuff. He must be hacking!”
Even developers have explained why and how to let this happen. The process is actually harder than regular gameplay.
You think that every time people open their games and “collect” these things instantly? I think you’ve been daydreaming way too much.
People AFK for fortnights to get these rewards OK? Do you understand? Understand? Understand?
So you think AFK attacks gave lots? Try swapping the time they AFK with the time they PVP, and you’ll be really surprised comparing the results of gold, souls, glory and keys. It’s “totally” cheating.
Bunch of losers, got nothing to do and spend all day protesting and getting worked up, whilst you can try to improve your stats ingame.
When you have time, why don’t you try going and get some more work done, live a better life or even start admiring your surrounding a bit more? It’s definitley way better than sitting in front of your computer and being the dark and mean guy.
Then it’s how people that glitch are now dishonouring you because you are the serious one, so it feels like being slapped each time they do it because you are the serious one, huh?
I’m asking you, you’re only playing a game, how does it get into you and hurt like this?
I think you have a glass heart. Breaks too easily.
It doesn’t seem like you aren’t too focused while playing, because your main point is apparently not about GOW.
People like us usually don’t even have the time to come to the forum and chat. Instead, we use that time to PVP and explore for traitstones.
We almost never go on forums, and you’re always lashing it out on the forums like it’s a grudge that scarred you for life, I really can’t deal with that nonsense anymore.
Either suspicions, or having misgiving, you love speculation, why not to be Holmes? why not to help police to solve cases? That would be way more useful.
All you know is babbling away about ban this account and ban that account, do you own 505Games or are you the boss of InfinityPlus2? How much money do you think you gave up for the developement of this game? None? Thought so.
I don’t want to point out usernames, so turn yourself in.

this thread was never about ppl mass pvping, have you even read the thread at all? also did you see the other, deleted topic? in there was the proof that you are calling for. deleted for the reasons dev explained, just cause it got deleted it doesnt mean we have no right to speak about it or discuss it

3 Likes

I’m convinced Jing is actually Trump. Wrote a whole book, yet not a single bit of it makes any sense.

Score one for misinformation.

I was going to reply, but then I thought he’s right I definitely have better things to do.

Very Trumpish ^^. I’ll call a friend, he’s so great…sooo great and i’ll tell you what he gets a lot of rewards. So many rewards he’s sick of it.

Oh I almost forgot he called us basically professional protesters as well. :smile:

10 Likes

9 Likes

i finally know how you look like :grin:

totally

3 Likes

Sometimes you win the jackpot by walking away. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna go play some pvp, so I can try to earn 5k glory in 1300 defense wins. What’s that, i’ll never have 1300 defensive wins? Doesn’t matter bro, let’s do it!

We just aren’t trying hard enough :rage: damn it that’s been the problem all this time.

6 Likes

13 Likes