Strange +1 defense wins

@jing Why are YOU so selfish? :thinking: :confused:

3 Likes

Itā€™s typical the one post runaway-never look back approach from him. He surely got it all out, but it all came out wrong.

3 Likes

I step away for one minute and the golden post shows up but yā€™all have already used all my responses. I am redundant. I am Groot.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised by the fact that he is from Psydologistā€™s guild. Probably they all feel entitled to be seen as innocent unless proven otherwise, and as the torchs an pitchforks were raised and the Inquisitors (devs) are on the case itā€™s natural for innocent people to fend for themselves just as is natural for cheaters to do the sameā€¦ Iā€™ll not even delve into it and wait for a resolution.

PS: I have cake on my title and i wonā€™t share.

4 Likes

Yeah, so tired to see how they talk to us, like we are the Jesters and they are the Kings. An exploit have yet to make anyone a King, yet they are bragging around like some kids that got a full art pokemon card.

5 Likes

If anything Eika itā€™s the other way around, being innocent or not they are on an uncomfortable situation. Even if the devs take an ā€œall is forgiven because it was our mistakeā€ path they are bound to lose the benefits from suchā€¦ hard workā€¦ and rejoin us as commoners. If all this hard work wouldnā€™t be better than regular gameplay it wouldnā€™t result in such strong reaction, except by the situation were they are as i mentioned.

Fear and uncertainty can shake the very foundation of every being.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s also why sometimes Devs will take the lighter road. At the end of the day these arenā€™t physical materials, and eventually once a fix happens those materials will dwindle.

I mean they arenā€™t taking anything significant, theyā€™re just undermining all the ā€œhard workā€ everyone else is doing. Which is important and why it has to be fixed. I donā€™t think they realize that.

If you look at the top 100 pvp leaderboard right now, everyone else has normal defend wins/losses except one person. No itā€™s not normal. :smiley:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve earned 10k legit glory this week (mostly through tributes, but still). Iā€™m the lazy one, though. Theyā€™re doing all the hard work, matching all those purple gems.

3 Likes

Omg that made me laugh so hard!

(The image. I realized you posted more after that lol)

3 Likes

@Jing

5 Likes

@Jing as Percy Wetmore, a must watch :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Boxers are the awesome!

3 Likes

Great, Iā€™m glad someone have already turn themselves in.:joy:

The gig is up Jing, time to give it a rest.

9 Likes

MEAN MACHINE =

4 Likes

2 Harolds canā€™t give you a baby.

Fake news.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Someone else is exploiting this on the leaderboard again this weekā€¦ :rage:

F***** kidsā€¦

2 Likes

And gloating about the gold in global(same person-yellow)