Stop useless sync

This is really a bad user experience, if no action performed on UI, what is the purpose of syncing with backend sever.
The server side is already in low performace , adding these meaningless sync just make it worse.
Using sync action without checking UI data changes is a lazy behavior and bad smell for developers, there is no excuse for that.

12 Likes

It also slows the time down in a vault gap/event!

maybe that’s the real intention?

1 Like

Yep, it’s annoying as hell. Firstly when my guildmates wrote about this issue I thought that it’s mobile issue… but no, I also faced it on my PC. Sometimes every damn click causes apperance of this sync wheel :unamused:

2 Likes

I play on IOS and the game crashed at least 4 times this morning. Spinning wheel, crash, spinning wheel, …
Never seen the game lag this much.

1 Like

This issue was reported on this forum almost 1 month ago. I wish I could say I am surprised nothing has been done yet.

2 Likes

When this problem first popped up, the developers said that it would take an actual patch of sorts to fix it as opposed to some rapid hotfix. Which meant a full round of testing and subsuquent approval from the platforms before the fix would go out.

Sure, it might be reassuring if the developers popped into one of these threads to give us an update, even if it’s just “nothing new to report”. But the number of steps in this process can lead to these sorts of delays and I’d rather the developers get this done right as opposed to simply trying to get it done “fast” and creating new problems in the process.

2 Likes

Details are here including response from devs and explanation of why fix has to wait for next version

2 Likes

This is fixed in 6.1.5 update now.

2 Likes

True. But a bunch of new delays have been introduced.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that clicking through the victory screen now takes longer and/or more than a single click.

6 Likes