Stealth Nerf to Impervious?

Yes and all the GW defense troops now contain multiple kraken or multiple kerbs… and are winning.

Worth noting that at least from what I understand, Fortitude and Indigestible still prevent Devour as normal.

So is barrier stopping devour now, or is it not working also? I thought i had jotnar with barrier get devoured earlier, but not 100% it was still active. So it could be i just didnt pay attention before it happened.

I think someone posted that this wasn’t the case either.

1 Like

Yeah, well last I checked Elemaugrim doesn’t have indigestible or Fortitude. He has Impervious. Is it too much to ask for my Impervious Dragon to not get devoured?

3 Likes

Apparently so…

Fortitude is working. My Maw wouldn’t eat a Lady Ironbeard.

2 Likes

Will be bringing the Dwarves next week then for sure! :grin:

Yup, Maw wouldn’t eat King Highforge either.

2 Likes

The Wulfgarok has impervious too, and mana burn destroys him. The loop teams that annoy me are the Queen Mab, Valkyrie, Justice and Kraken. I built an entire team of what was supposed to be mana burn proof, and the Valkyrie is the only exception.

I figured this would be addressed quickly but its now been almost 2 weeks and its been really tough to want to play anymore when half my gw teams can now get devoured (plagues) I’m hoping you guys are taking this seriously because there is nothing worse when the game strait up doesn’t work as intended especially with the competitive nature of godwars

1 Like

Salty said it would take a while to fix. I’m not holding my breath. I’ll try to avoid getting mana burned and devour using single immunities for now.

This is the final straw for me. Bugs happen, obviously, that’s part of writing code.
What I don’t understand is:

1. Why was that Impervious/Devour code ever touched in the first place?
  2. Why wasn’t this prioritized?
1 Like

That’s what I’d like to know.

As for the hotfix, we have been told in another thread there will be a patch in a incoming update “in a fortnight”.

1 Like

That means “within 2 weeks” in plain English. Guess @Saltypatra was RPing!

I thought a fortnight was 4 days, or at least 3-5days

Fourteen nights.

This fortnight word has messed with me before, however Lyya is right, within 14 days.

Yes, I know. Very shakespearian moment.
I have more problems with the vagueness. What other changes are being made? Does it have something to do with gold in the soulforge (now broken) or what?
I guess we’ll know before October 8th.

Since the plan is to roll out the fix to all platforms at the same time, I wonder if that was also part of the delay. I don’t know what kind of approval process there is for mobile/console bug fix patches (I play primarily on PC). If that is the case, though, I’m rather irritated…PC got to “test” Unity for two months before it moved to mobile/console, yet the bug fix was potentially held off in order to be “fair” to everyone?

If the above isn’t the case, I’m still irritated. It shouldn’t take this long to fix a bug this gamebreaking. I’m grateful it’s finally on the horizon, but that doesn’t magically make it ok.

2 Likes