Star Wars Trivia!

@KYLENATOR001
That wasn’t a bad “Jab atta Pun”!
:grin:

In the 1997 special edition of the film, a few frames are inserted in which Greedo shoots first at Solo and misses, and then Solo returns fire, killing Greedo

Totally Agree. Rogue One really makes a reality - there were far more people who gave their lives for the Rebellion to be even what it was. I remember that quote 'Many Bothans died to bring us this information" and waited to see the Bothans who died…but alas Rogue One didn’t have that in it…but it did have some dang good back stories

2 Likes

I AM SO WITH YOU…

Totally really irritated me how they took someone who brokered several seriously powerful Galactic deals, into a twerp because she got with a whiny sniveling boy who couldn’t get his way. (Sorry I don’t like Anakin - except for one moment - and that is the horrible evil look as he storms the Jedi Temple. …)

1 Like

I know…there is a series of huge debates over the years whether he meant to miss and shake up Hans or whether he really missed.

I’m on the fence since he was overconfident at that moment he missed because he thought he had it.

You dont need to tell me. I am well aware Lucas lost his mind late in life.:yum: I however, still have the Lucas book from 1976, Greedo did not even shot, let alone shot first. I prefer the actual cinema release that was nominated for 10 Oscars, not the '97 version that was ignored :wink:

1 Like

I really enjoyed that movie too! PS: the information the Bothans obtained was for the Death Star II (RotJ), not ANH. Confusing with the recycled plot/attack plan and all…

I think you are mistaken, Strat. I’m pretty sure that line is in ANH.

It was by Mon Mothma before the battle of Endor.

1 Like

My apologies. Thank you for educating me.

There’s nothing to apologize for. I know it only because all the fandom was up in arms about it when Rogue One came out. Everybody remembered hearing it in ANH.

:expressionless: I’m just going to say, I’m not changing my vote. I don’t want to endanger any friendships here…

1 Like

It’s all good.

2 Likes

In case somebody miss to watch it…

3 Likes

In honor of the above trailer:
What was the name of the famous “run” that Han made with the Falcon in under 12 parsecs?

• Castle Run
  • Kessel Run
  • Vessel Run
  • Temple Run

0 voters

Hmm… I’m not feeling the voice of the actor playing Solo. :pensive:
(Granted, I’m sure I’m biased towards Ford’s voice and mannerisms at this point.)

But, the trailer seemed interesting at least.

2 Likes

Only by watchig the trailer and Rogue One, i think the Spin Offs are much better that the new trilogy…
Anyway, i get that Disney is revamping the saga to catch young ppl and continue making money.

I agree with that one. I just hope they venture out to cover some other cool characters like Starkiller. I would love to see a movie developed around his character.

1 Like

Well, they have plenty to pick up… On the popular ones, they can come with Kenobi, Darth Vader, etc. I would like something involving Boba Fett and my favorite imperial character, Grand Moff Tarkin.

Anybody else want to see the Timothy Zahn trilogy made into movies?

Those were EPIC books… EPIC…

1 Like