St. Patrick's Day Week Long Vault Event!

Personally I don’t think there’s any reason to be suspect of your data. I’ve found it useful to see approximately what the rates may be. :smile:

7 Likes

@Cronus I will lift off the doubts of my chest as there is not much winning in doubting you. Thanks for the datas provided and I hope you continue.

I also got a mimic chest yesterday, so I hope for brighter times.

3 Likes

Launch game, press A
Balls of LAG,
Collect tribute - Balls of LAG
Collect mail - Balls of LAG

This issue should be a TOP priority FIX ASAP!!!

Lots of player play the game “casually”, ie they don’t follow news, they don’t read patch notes, they don’t join discords, heck, they don’t even participate in guild chat at all.
Simply because they don’t care, they are just playing the game casually… even if they spend multiple hours on it.
Those people are usually oblivious to whatever is going on, which can be annoying to anyone who does care.

4 Likes

I have alts that were created years ago when playing on multiple accounts was more possible.
Now they are just on standby in case I somehow lose all my guild managers from the guilds I created.

All was lag in the servers so i didn’t play at all. The guild task and dailys became a hell with all the loading involved.

2 Likes

i had no issues at all. i would like to see this return as a yearly thing

I had no luck, lots of lag, no inspiration or care to feel bothered. Think I’m burning out for real.

1 Like

I didn’t play any more than usual. I didn’t do any GAPs and I think I got like 5 pity keys from killing gnomes in explore.