[Spoilers] Specific to future Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs

I doubt we will see new legendary troops for 500 glory bundles.

I specifically left them (Red/Brown on 1/30 and Green/Brown on 2/20) off since we don’t know if they will be available or not for glory packs. If they are I’d imagine most would plan on buying at least 6 to reach mythic, or 8 if they want to trait it. Also if you are in need of Red/Brown, Jan 2nd will be cheaper too (400 for 2 vs 500 for 2).

Keep in mind as well this is over a month away and highly subject to change and clarification as we get closer.

1 Like

You don’t think those legendary troops will be exclusiv to event chests and not a part of glory packs? Because that’s how we have been getting new legendary troops for quite some time.

2 Likes

That is most likely, but it has always been when we had 2 standard troops as well and each of these come with just 1 non-legendary troop. Also, Spooky Imp was 500 glory for troop + 2 arcanes

That’s because it was imp, imps are not in event chests. . I want to be wrong, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Feel free to join us over here:

As the console version gets closer and closer to synchronizing with the PC/Mobile version, you can see the ever shortening list of troops that will be released on console in the near future. They haven’t said much about how the next phase will unfold, but we have a clear list of troops to expect.

1 Like

There seems to be a lag before new troops show up in gold chests. I believe it was shorter for cards in a new city. Seems like about a month, but just wanted to see if there was a convention on it.

I ask because I have almost all the common/rare troops in gold chests and plan to stockpile gold keys and then spam gold chests once a month or two to get the new cards.

So how long after the new city will the common/rares from the new city show up in gold chests?

when entire new kingdom is added - all its cards go instantly to the chests

when a card is added through event and has its event glory bundles then it waits (i think 2 weeks?) till it is added to regular chests.
so you either buy it off the event glory bundle (or open event chests for it depending on rarity) or wait 2 weeks.

1 Like

It’s 4 weeks actually. Otherwise it’s exactly as you wrote, although in case of Commons and Rares the only options are to buy the packs or wait, they can’t be obtained from Event chests.

3 Likes

You can check Updated “Not in chests” list to see what troops aren’t in chests and when they are slated to be added.

3 Likes

Removed today’s Yellow/Yellow and Green/Red from the graphic. If you can’t afford all the Green/Red you need this week, you’ll get another chance on the 16th.

3 Likes

Monday we get a Red/Purple and a Red/Brown. Wonder if either will use red minors… We haven’t had one in ages while they try to balance usage.

Neither is red minor.

Was wondering have there been any additional troop to next week? So far we know only 1 was coming out, did that got changed and are we going to get 2 troops like we did in the past?

I’ve noticed that there are no Rare or Common troops listed. Maybe they’ll fill those gaps.

May be a weapon? There is the Desert Dagger TBD.

No change there yet.

Weeks when we only have one card come in handy so that I can upgrade the new card to mythic with glory only and stockpile a couple hundred event keys for when the new city hits.

I quite spending glory and gold keys a while ago, so that I can spend them all after the new city hits and instantly finish ascending the commons and rares from the new city. I should have 12k or so keys by then. I hope it’s enough.

Is anyone else hoarding to maximize progress on the new city?

There are 51 commons (not counting guardians).
You need 191 to reach mythic.
Gold keys give a common troop 55% of the time (the rest are minors, rares, majors, gold, etc).

51 * 191 * 1/.55 = 17,710 gold keys to get, on average, 191 of each common.

Good luck!

So as posted we only getting one troop/trait per wk?