(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Fang Moor: Khetar
Fang Moor Weapon

Kingdom: Khetar
Weapon ID: 1250

Dark Pits:
Dark Pits Weapon

Kingdom: Mist of Scales
Weapon ID: 1251

2 Likes

This looks odd. Going by the themes I’d rather expect Mist of Scales to receive Fang Moors and Khetar to receive Dark Pits. Maybe they’ll still shuffle something around?

1 Like

I don’t know, I would never have expected Crypt Keepers to be Sword’s Edge.

1 Like

On the bright(er) side of the tauros class. It’s giving us an amazing weapon.

Not amazing for pvp, amazing for exlore. It’s literally sunbird (with different boost ratioes).
Split (ScAtTeR) damage (check)
boosted off a stat (check)
1:1 ratio? (Sort of, boosts off 3 stats)

Yeah, I agree. We even have all the name and date for next 2 Factions after The Warrens now.

So now we know what is their theme. Fang Moor get Saurus troops, which likely some type of reptiles. Dark Pits got a bunch of rats, which could fit for a food source in a snakes-filled kingdom. But why don’t they just put Reptile Faction in Reptile Kingdom? I have no idea…

Also, Silver Necropolis is changed from Bright Forest’s Faction to Silvergale’s now. Make a lot more sense. Eager to know what kind of things lies in this cemetery.

I’ll try to bind pictures to hero classes according to the latest class spoiler. All data are at GoW Class Spoilers .

1 (a snake around a bottle) - Plaguelord (Darkstone)
2 (a fanged mask with staffs and teeth) - Shaman (Wild Plains)
3 (a hooded mask with blades) - unknown (looks like something from Silverglade)
4 (a shield with hammers) - unknown (possibly Dhrak-Zum)
5 (a winged helmet with a shield) - unknown (no ideas on kingdoms - Sin of Maraj? Blighted Lands?)
6 (a spiked helmet with axes) - Sentinel (Urskaya)
7 (a skull in a pirate hat) - Corsair (Blackhawk)
8 (a water orb with two tridents) - Tidecaller (Merlantis)
9 (a bat on an orb) - Hierophant (Bright Forest)
10 (an Asian helmet with two sabers) - Warpriest (Leonis Empire)
11 (fire with chains and claws) - Dervish (Drifting Sands)

2 Likes

You say that as if you think that the talents have anything to do with the classes that they’re attached to. Silly rabbit - it’s all just design by dartboard.

Slightly different guess for a few classes, I’d assume the same for the rest:

3 (a hooded mask with blades) - Hierophant (Bright Forest)
5 (a winged helmet with a shield) - Warpriest (Leonis Empire)
9 (a dragon with two unicorn horns) - Silverglade
10 (an Asian helmet with two sabers) - Dervish (Drifting Sands)
11 (fire with chains and claws) - Blighted Lands

1 Like

My guess:
1 (a snake around a bottle) - Plaguelord (Darkstone)
2 (a fanged mask with staffs and teeth) - Shaman (Wild Plains)
3 (a hooded mask with blades) - Sentinel (Urskaya)
4 (a shield with hammers) - Warpriest (Leonis Empire)
5 (a winged helmet with a shield) - Silverglade
6 (a spiked helmet with axes) - Dhrak-Zum
7 (a skull in a pirate hat) - Corsair (Blackhawk)
8 (a water orb with two tridents) - Tidecaller (Merlantis)
9 (a bat on an orb) - Hierophant (Bright Forest)
10 (an arabic helmet with two sabers) - Dervish (Drifting Sands)
11 (fire with chains and claws) - Blighted Lands

1 Like

At this point i think they are doing it on purpose… Just to watch what reaction image i’ll post next so they can have a laugh at my expenses…

1 Like

Still find it amazing that the Tauros hero only gives 1 attack on 4/5 match yet The Deep King legendary gives 3 attack on 4/5 match AND belongs in the same faction as something that can properly mana generate/create extra turns.

It’s for Wild Plains, it must follow the theme of Worst Kingdom in the game they estabilished a long time ago…

Here is my guess about Class spoiler and the reason behind it.

1. Plaguelord - Potions. Ties to Magus.
  2. Shaman - Tiki’s Tribal Mask. Ties to Soothsayer.
  3. Hierophant - Hood figure looks like a priest, with Mercury/Cross symbol. Green background with tree branches.
  4. No distinct clues - Hammers could be a reference to Hammer Clan/Dwarves, so likely Dhrak-Zum
  5. Warpriest - Heater shield. Hermes/Murcury Winged Helmet similar to the one worn by Champion of Anu. God Anu is worship in both Sword’s Edge and Leonis Empire. Medieval knight theme.
  6. No distinct clues - As Sentinel’s Class Weapon is Bear Shield, it likely belong to Uskaya.
  7. Corsair - Pirate.
  8. Tidecaller - Water, seashell and tridents.
  9. Unknown Sivergale Class - Magic orbs, wands, and Silver Drakon-like dragon. Enchanting theme.
  10. Dervish - Dome-like helmet, mail armor, and 2 scimitars. Fitting for desert kingdom.
  11. Unknown. Looks hell-like, so likely that 2 kingdoms.

This leave only Grosh-Nak, Shantang, and Suncrest as the kingdoms without any clues on their classes yet.

2 Likes

@nav037 helped me confirm the names of each graphic from the code. They are now named correctly on the classes spoiler page. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! So it’s clear now which pictures belong to which classes. I only get Warpriest and Sentinel switch up! :grin:

1 Like

On a serious note after taking my time to check the trees for the Shaman Class:

• These Talent Trees in the spoiler won’t properly give good sinergies for this class. As it was already pointed out, the War Talent Tree would fit prefectly, not only because it has a specific talent for the Tauros, but it capitalizes on attacks buffs the class traits provides as well as some of the current sub-theme. I would change the Water Tree for the War Tree, i’m not sure why the devs are putting Water Tree so often in new classes as of late…

• The Forest Tree is sort of another oddity… It’s supposed to be the “Green Talent Tree” but it works well with the Minogor (deals triple damage if his attack is higher than his targeted enemy) paired with the Level 10 talent Root Trap and the extra 5 points of Armor that will increase Ketras spell damage by one point… The Leafstorm talent is somewhat ok, but i think the Forest Tree is just bad on it’s own alone.

• The Light Tree is not bad, but feels out of place. I think the devs are probably pushing for a “Chaotic/Good Master of Elements” Shaman, and if the trees would have more talents available maybe the options would be more abrangent for each different build.

What this class is missing is a new Talent Tree we don’t have yet: Earth.
We have the Stone Tree, which is great because it has some talents with enormous value, but a talent tree designed to represent a connection to the earth and natural elements was not properly explored/created for this game.

Creating such Talent Tree would be great addition for some future classes like Druid for example. This tree could have talents similar to some present on the Light and Stone tree, not exact copies, it just requires some thinkeringto make good talents involving protection, healing/nurturing/growth. Some easy/simple suggestions:

Talent level 1: Blessed Grounds - All Brown allies gain 2 Life.
Talent level 5: Ancient Lore - Gain 2 Magic if using a Staff.
Talent level 10: Friendly Vines - Immunity to Entangle.
Talent level 20: Victory Feast - All allies gain 8 Life when an enemy dies.
Talent level 40: Mother Earth’s Protection - Cleanse all allies when i cast a spell.
Talent level 70: Earth Mastery - Gain Bonus Brown Mana from Brown Gem matches.
Talent level 100: Ancestral Rites - Enchant a random ally when a ally casts a spell.

This could suffice to give us good options regarding customization of our Shamans with these Green (Forest), Red (War) and Brown (Earth) trees. More options could be explored in the sense of one or two “Leadership Talents”.

@Cyrup, i know very well this could have it’s own thread in the Feature Request area, but since it’s a spoiler of a future class i considered it would be better to leave it here and ping you to forward this to the devs when possible.

1 Like

Is there no weekend event this weekend? Why not keep in line with the 4 weekly events? There are 4 types of weekly events and 4 weekend events so why not keep to a regular schedule?

1 Like

And we just had a break 2 weeks ago…

Hi everyone,

I hope you like the new spoiler page for Kingdoms. Perfect timing with a new kingdom coming out in 6 days. :wink:

12 Likes

Thank you, it’s cool. I’d like to see the kingdom which “owns” a faction also. Primal Rift is owned by Forest of Thorns, The Warrens are owned by Pan’s Vale etc. If there is such info, of course.

5 Likes