(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Careful shes one of my Waifus!!

2 Likes

Sorry she cheating you cause she also mine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Waifu Bros stay strong!!

3 Likes

You cannot say such things! :cry:

Please don’t use naughty bad words.

Ishbaala is today and Shentang Events should begin next week. The update has been sent to the respective platform publishers and is out of our hands right now, so we don’t know how long it could be.

18 Likes

Very good news, crossing fingers for next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Next two weeks we have epics with new traits.

Godslayer
Deal 3x - 5x Skull damage vs. Bosses, based on my ascension.

and March 5th with

Stone-shaker (no image as of today)
Siegebreaker
Deal 3x - 5x Skull damage vs. Towers, based on my ascension.

Believing it’s 3x for when they are epics, and then ascended is 4x legendary and 5x Mythic.

1 Like

Not sure how useful, they will be… But if too much, it’s going to be annoying to be forced to use one troop…

Maybe not for this troop but the one with the x6 bounty points, it’s going difficult to not used it…

2 Likes

Several spoiler changes just came down including new information on Dark Zuul’Goth

5 Likes

I’m sure when the 3.3 patch comes down we should get a lot of new pictures for the up and coming troops. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok, a LOT of new graphics on the troop and weapon spoiler pages. :smiley:
enjoy…

1 Like

I’m secretly hoping we get a troop that jumbles the board on 4/5 match

2 Likes

Wild Queen’s visual is disappointing: this visual is more appropriated for Bright Forest…

What happened to this artwork??? New artist? (not good)

8 Likes

Reminds me to this guy, ughDrVellianCrowler

3 Likes

Ugh, agree. That art really isn’t good!

And she/he is just below a nice looking archer…

Hopefully WIP. Too many questions like where is her left ear? Weird torso proportions unless severe corsetrage too lol.

1 Like

Well you wouldn’t be able to see the left ear at that angle regardless (her head is turned and it’s on the other side), and the artistic style doesn’t really bother me (everyone’s got their own style). What I don’t like is that it looks like a proposal draft and not a final product (look at the gold details on the torso armor or the pauldrons, for example - they just look sketched in). She’s also gone back to “cartoon boobs”, which…bleh.

2 Likes

I haven’t had time to look in to this but here is something I found while updating the banners on Taransworld…

K--

Seems to be the same colors as the Abyssal banner. Maybe 2 red / 1 purple.

5 Likes

I see a sort of dagger with a skull instead of a blade and maybe some parts of the blade broken.
So, I will guess a thief/assassin kingdom.

Else one can see a cup-and-ball/skull…

1 Like