(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

11 [TROOPHELP_STORM3_4_1] Starstorm
12 [TROOPHELP_STORM3_4_2] Yellow and Purple Gems fall more than the other colors
  1. Flame of Anu is starting to get some details:

Fiery Roar
Deal [1} damage to the first 2 Enemies, boosted by Burning and Faerie Fired Enemies. [5x]

8 [TRAIT_FLAMINGMANE] Flaming Mane
9 [TRAIT_FLAMINGMANE_DESC] Burn and Faerie Fire a random Enemy when matching 4 or more Gems.

My initial thoughts:

When compared to a Barghast (targetable spell and the enemy below, then burn and faerie fire them), this spell is really boring. Like really, really boring.

However, when you tag on the boost ratio of 5x per Burning or Faerie Fired enemies (unless its bugged like Matron Velenne) and it makes its own Faerie Fire to amp that damage up… Maybe it might be worth it?

Mana cost, troop color, and trait 1/2 aren’t available at the moment.

I don’t like that you can’t choose who you’re hitting with the cast though. If they could change that (like they changed Umenath from Strongest to targetable), that’d be swell.

1. 50% undead start. Been available for a few days, but meh. “Steal 7 mana”, but its single target so I’m not overly impressed. I guess you can pair it with The Grey King on Brown day.

https://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/Troops/Troop_K13_24_english.png

1. Two color troop that does yellow rock worm stuff. Eh… Feels like a betrayal to Rock Worm, Ice Worm, and Zhenniao.

https://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/Troops/Troop_K20_21_english.png

1. Haunted Guardian
    Spectral Slashes
    Explode Gems in a 3x3 Cross. Gain [Magic + 1] Armor and Barrier.

So that’s a 5x5 without the corners if I have the right idea? kinda weird. Since its an explode, it’ll generate less mana than destroy a 5x5.

1. Cobaltine Wand
    Blue, Green
    14 Mana
    Explode [Magic + 1] Red Gems. Grant a random Status Effect to all Shentang Allies. Then summon a Shentang Troop.
    Gain 1 Magic
    Deal 5 scatter damage
    Silence the first Enemy
    Cause a random positive status effect on myself

2. Fist of Heaven
    Green, Red
    14 mana
    Fist of Heaven
    Explode [Magic + 1] Yellow Gems. Grant a random Status Effect to all Divine Allies. Then summon a Divine Troop.
    Gain 4 Armor
    Deal 5 damage to the first enemy
    Barrier myself
    Stun the first enemy

Ok… I think you have my attention. I don’t know if we needed more Arboreal Crystals … but… I guess these exist now. Some recent Mythics have been really underwhelming, but these hero weapons are really pushed.

1. Duskbringer’s Affixes: Eliminate 2 points of a random skill from the first Enemy, Gain 4 armor, Gain 2 attack, Gain 2 life

1. Thought to check weekly events:
    12 6545 Arena Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 1
    12 6546 Arena Monday, Oct 26, 2020 Monday, Oct 26, 2020 1
    12 6504 Arena Friday, Oct 30, 2020 Sunday, Nov 01, 2020 3

I’m not getting the rhyme or reasoning to the scheduling at the moment.

1. Troops are scheduled until Feb 22, 2021. Weird to think 2020 is almost over.

Only one I find noteworthy: 02/01/2021 Zaejin Kingdom Power 21.
This one is old news: 12/14/2020 Blighted Lands Kingdom Power 20

12 Likes