(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Don’t do it. 13 stars is a long long way off.

2 Likes

Water talent tree:
Aquatic Glory: All Merfolk allies gain 2 Magic when an enemy dies.
Charming: Empty
Deluge: Submerge a random ally on Blue Gem matches.
Ocean’s Trident: Gain 3 Magic if using a Polearm.
Snap Freeze: Freeze a random enemy at the start of battle.
Water Mastery: Gain bonus Blue Mana from Blue Gem matches.
Watery Binding: All Blue Allies gain 4 Life.

7 Likes

I won’t lie, i was surprised there was enough space for the full name.
But, is there not a single name that could be related to an episode of Dr. Who or maybe any other silly name you personally enjoy?

1 Like

To be honest, I haven’t named any of my pets. But I do admire the creativity of those who have.

5 Likes

Does anyone know what class events are coming after Archer on 2nd August?

There are some dates for some classes:

• Hunter/Sunspear (Pridelands), 8/31
  • Frostmage (Glacial Peaks), 9/28
  • Thief (Zaejin), 11/02

So it could be Shaman (Wild Plains) or Warpriest (Leonis Empire) (the 2 remaining well-known classes).

Note that there is 4-weeks gap between Hunter-Frostmage and 5 weeks between Frostmage-Thief… So these dates could be wrong :stuck_out_tongue: .
And:

2 Likes

Any data on the weekly 24 hr events? Would be handy to know so I can plan which classes to work on in the meantime.

You can see all the forseeable events here.

3 Likes

Check again and there is some id and according to this id, Hunter class should be first.
And his weapon is the only one which has already a spell.

We should have next New Class Event on Friday 17 August, not 31st. So maybe a new event on Friday 17 August.

Sorry… I’m sure you’re having fun with those (pretty viable) Giant teams… but the suggestion that they’re almost as good as the Divine teams strikes me as pretty laughable… the Divine builds are significantly ahead of Giants or anything else currently - by miles…

Ymmv I guess.

1 Like

I’m not seeing any beyond Aug 3. Are we still awaiting confirmation before the new classes are added to that page?

There are the only information that we can get. My guess is that the schedule is not yet done, as said by @Saltypatra :

Anyone know of the events or maybe could guess some for the cosmetic pets we will be getting? I’m thinking Valentiny will be for Valentine’s day :thinking:

I don’t know but I bet we’ll have cosmetic pets to match holiday skulls.
St Patrick’s day
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New years
Valentines day
4th July already
Cinco de mayo

Not sure if they’d do non US themes. They missed Canada day. @Rickygervais so wanted a pet maple leaf

1 Like

Maybe they can include Fathers day and mothers day as well :rofl:

…Did you guys know that International Bunny Day is on September 22nd this year?

4 Likes

:smiley::rabbit:

1 Like

Cat day is a wednesday and that’s pet day. @Saltypatra and @Cyrup Wednesday August 8th the 24 hour pet event should be Lucky to celebrate the greatest animal in the world or you could make a new cat

This sounds great at first, but we’ve already had Lucky as the rescue pet (first or second such event). The howling would be unimaginable if the devs dared to repeat a pet while so many people are missing pets.

Yeah people would be pretty upset but it is cat day