(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Hi turintuor! :slight_smile:
Thanks for pointing those out. I found them in the game files and have cut out some high-res / transparent versions.

34NewMinigameShields1
34NewMinigameShields2
34NewMinigameShields3

11 Likes

I also found this new Map location:

34NewMapLocation

All map locations:

11 Likes

Looking at the banners I found 5 I don’t see from before…

All banners:

15 Likes

Thanks for those graphics, @Taransworld :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

It looks better than the screenshot that I posted :stuck_out_tongue: . Thanks :wink: .
The 4 balls looks like souls… Soul Event which can be opened with soul fee or by killing a Soul Gnome?

The shield is definitely Dhrak-Zum one.

And 5 new banners? Nice.
The one with a Treasure could be the Vault one (same color than Cedric).
The one with a helm, Guardians.
With the meteor, Apocalypse.
With the eye, Imps.
And the thunderbold, a new kingdom related to this background.

3 Likes

Nice guesses on the flags @turintuor!!!

So that background you put the link to is K34 and is 99% for sure Apocalypse. So I’m guessing that will change your guess a little???

6 Likes

Can you share the code/name of the banners?

I don’t have them. I’m looking through other files to try and find them but no luck yet.

1 Like

Could this mean Apocalypse will get lower rarity troops!! OMG SOOOOO HYPE!!!

2 Likes

Here is what I came up with on the new kingdom, I hope some of this is new to you all.

Kingdom Name: “Dhrak-Zum”
By Line: “The Deserted Halls”
Description: “Dwarves once ruled Dhrak-Zum, but they disturbed something powerful in the deeps.”

Kingdom Troop Type: “Dwarf”

Banner Name: “Slayer Banner”
Banner Mana Description: “This banner gives +2 Brown, +1 Purple, and -1 Yellow Mana when matching gems.”

Arcane Skull (Purple/Brown)

Level Required: 25

Kingdom Id: 3035
Kingdom Base ID: “K35”

Troops:

• Ice Worm #6558
  • Dwarven Zombie #6559
  • Slayer Ghost #6560
  • Ice Goblin #6561
  • Bonebinder #6562
  • Gemhammer #6563
  • Ice Troll #6564
  • Glaycion #6565
  • King Bloodhammer #6566

Release May 11th.

17 Likes

Seems there’s a bounty scheduled for June 8 and then another 6 weeks later on July 20. Does this mean there will be 2 treasure gnome events in a row or maybe yet another new gem sink event?

@Cyrup, please pass along some kudos to the art team. They’ve been on point lately; these new troops, kingdom backgrounds, and shield glyphs look really really good!

8 Likes

Apart from everything else being sweet info, I especially appreciate the map location.

I hate logging in after a Kingdom update and having to scroll around like a fool looking for the new Kingdom. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

OMG HAVE YOU SEEN SHORTLONG

also done :smiley: :heart:

4 Likes

His Christian name is SkinnyWide…ty…:grinning:

6 Likes

I am really hoping this is changed. And by changed I mean buffed a lot… or remade, I’d prefer buffed.

Trait #3: Serpent’s Fang
Deal 3 damage to a random enemy when an ally casts a spell.

I mean… compare to Kraken’s Tentacles. 4-5 matches happen far more frequently than ally spell casts, usually. If one is looping extra turn moves without actual board control, i.e. with Goblins, then that is probably the only exception. Otherwise we have control teams that are based on board control, which… typically get those 4-5 matches.

This thing should be doing at least 6 or something. And maybe to the last enemy instead of a random one.

1 Like

Also this:

Forthcoming: Blue/Green Mist of Scales Naga Epic, transforms Brown into Red with Empowered.

Already here: Blue/Green Mist of Scales Naga Ultra, transforms Brown into Red.

Change something about the Mercy clone… Its … too similar!

6 Likes

I say it should inflict true damage. Euryale, Marlith and Venoxia also use TD. Please devs buff Venoxia!

Small change just came down:

1 Like

Weaver is gonna be a pain defense ugh.