(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like they’re followers of Emperina, their spells have dragon pics and names, so dragon is a good guess.

11 [TROOPHELP_STORM3_4_1] Starstorm
12 [TROOPHELP_STORM3_4_2] Yellow and Purple Gems fall more than the other colors
  1. Flame of Anu is starting to get some details:

Fiery Roar
Deal [1} damage to the first 2 Enemies, boosted by Burning and Faerie Fired Enemies. [5x]

8 [TRAIT_FLAMINGMANE] Flaming Mane
9 [TRAIT_FLAMINGMANE_DESC] Burn and Faerie Fire a random Enemy when matching 4 or more Gems.

My initial thoughts:

When compared to a Barghast (targetable spell and the enemy below, then burn and faerie fire them), this spell is really boring. Like really, really boring.

However, when you tag on the boost ratio of 5x per Burning or Faerie Fired enemies (unless its bugged like Matron Velenne) and it makes its own Faerie Fire to amp that damage up… Maybe it might be worth it?

Mana cost, troop color, and trait 1/2 aren’t available at the moment.

I don’t like that you can’t choose who you’re hitting with the cast though. If they could change that (like they changed Umenath from Strongest to targetable), that’d be swell.

1. 50% undead start. Been available for a few days, but meh. “Steal 7 mana”, but its single target so I’m not overly impressed. I guess you can pair it with The Grey King on Brown day.

https://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/Troops/Troop_K13_24_english.png

1. Two color troop that does yellow rock worm stuff. Eh… Feels like a betrayal to Rock Worm, Ice Worm, and Zhenniao.

https://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/Troops/Troop_K20_21_english.png

1. Haunted Guardian
    Spectral Slashes
    Explode Gems in a 3x3 Cross. Gain [Magic + 1] Armor and Barrier.

So that’s a 5x5 without the corners if I have the right idea? kinda weird. Since its an explode, it’ll generate less mana than destroy a 5x5.

1. Cobaltine Wand
    Blue, Green
    14 Mana
    Explode [Magic + 1] Red Gems. Grant a random Status Effect to all Shentang Allies. Then summon a Shentang Troop.
    Gain 1 Magic
    Deal 5 scatter damage
    Silence the first Enemy
    Cause a random positive status effect on myself

2. Fist of Heaven
    Green, Red
    14 mana
    Fist of Heaven
    Explode [Magic + 1] Yellow Gems. Grant a random Status Effect to all Divine Allies. Then summon a Divine Troop.
    Gain 4 Armor
    Deal 5 damage to the first enemy
    Barrier myself
    Stun the first enemy

Ok… I think you have my attention. I don’t know if we needed more Arboreal Crystals … but… I guess these exist now. Some recent Mythics have been really underwhelming, but these hero weapons are really pushed.

1. Duskbringer’s Affixes: Eliminate 2 points of a random skill from the first Enemy, Gain 4 armor, Gain 2 attack, Gain 2 life

1. Thought to check weekly events:
    12 6545 Arena Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 1
    12 6546 Arena Monday, Oct 26, 2020 Monday, Oct 26, 2020 1
    12 6504 Arena Friday, Oct 30, 2020 Sunday, Nov 01, 2020 3

I’m not getting the rhyme or reasoning to the scheduling at the moment.

1. Troops are scheduled until Feb 22, 2021. Weird to think 2020 is almost over.

Only one I find noteworthy: 02/01/2021 Zaejin Kingdom Power 21.
This one is old news: 12/14/2020 Blighted Lands Kingdom Power 20

12 Likes

Adding of Emperinazar is scheduled at Nov 13 - 6 weeks after Eldrazhor, not usual 5.

1 Like

Makes sense, Arena weekends have been added into rotation.

I like it, gives me more time to save up gems :smiley:

Personally, I prefer to keep the 4-5 week schedule planned in the 4.0 Patch Notes, although it has never been 4 weeks. It has been 3 weeks once to “catch up”.

• New factions will be released every 4-5 weeks

Actual:

• Early September, Version 4.0 - 2 starting factions
  • Friday, 14 September 2018
  • Friday, 19 October 2018 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 23 November 2018 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 28 December 2018 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 1 February 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 8 March 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 12 April 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 17 May 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 5 July 2019 (7 weeks)
  • Friday, 26 July 2019 (3 weeks)
  • Friday, 30 August 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 4 October 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 8 November 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 13 December 2019 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 17 January 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 21 February 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 27 March 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 1 May 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 5 June 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 24 July 2020 (7 weeks)
  • Friday, 28 August 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 2 October 2020 (5 weeks)
  • Friday, 13 November 2020 (6 weeks) *** tentative

In June, I was looking forward to “finishing” the game after Sep 3, 2021. If this 6-week schedule is a new thing, the last (34th) faction would tentatively release on Nov 26, 2021. Perhaps the 5.3 update blurb can include an updated faction release schedule to “override” the one stated in the 4.0 notes. @Saltypatra

2 Likes

Some major spoilers:

1. [ARENA_REROLL_QUERY]
    Compete with this team?

Still in the works

5 [SHRINE_00] Statue of Wealth
6 [SHRINE_ACTIVE_NOT_FULL] This offer is active! Win more %1 in battle to improve it’s value.
7 [SHRINE_FULL_TIMED_HOURS] Your Shrine is full! The offer will be active for %1h %2m
8 [SHRINE_FULL_TIMED_MINUTES] Your Shrine is full! The offer will be active for %1h %2m
9 [SHRINE_OFFER_ACTIVATES_AT] The offer activates when this Shrine has %1 %2

…?? wait and see I guess?

Doomed Staff

Deal [Magic + 8] scatter damage, +5 per Tempering level. Curse all Red Enemies and Enchant all Red Allies. If the Enemy has a Doom, gain 5 Magic.

Red
18 Mana

Monday
Dec 14, 2020
56 Days

So that’s the next cycle… Because its scatter damage, its kinda not impressive. Curse All and Enchant All of a specific color is too narrow and they recently released troops that have a 3rd trait that Curse All and Enchant All.

shrug Not feeling it.

1. Flame of Anu is 24 Mana and is Red Yellow Blue. Same colors as Champion of Anu. Not really convenient for an Anu themed team (not that anyone is likely to set it up), but ok.

2. December Mythic:
    Pan
    Arcane: Light & Forest
    Base Rarity: Mythic
    Troop Type: Wargare, Beast
    Troop Role: Striker

Golden Horn
Deal [(Magic x 2) + 5] damage to 3 random Enemies, and knock them to the back.

Mana Color: Green, Yellow, Brown
Mana Cost: 24

Trait #1: Wildfolk Bond
Allied Wildfolk gain 2 Life.

Trait #2: Impervious
Immune to all Status Effects, Devour, and Mana Burn.

Trait #3: Totem of the Vale
All Wildfolk Allies gain 1 Life and Magic when matching 4 or more Gems.

Where to begin:

Pan… from Pan’s Vale. Okay.

This is basically Mambasira that only hits 3 targets (or a TINA-9000 without the true damage) that knocks things around randomly.

If Mambasira didn’t exist, I’d be more interested, but now… ugh. Where’s the creativity at? Can we just redesign Mambasira then just admire this troop instead?

Techically, IF you like this troop, THEN medaling this troop isn’t bad as its a Striker. 4 attack/4 magic… You’d get 24 value of damage from upgrading it.

Trait #3: Totem of the Vale
All Wildfolk Allies gain 1 Life and Magic when matching 4 or more Gems.

Its another case of Hyndla Frostcrown and The Grey King does this 3rd trait so much better. Why does this troop get such a boring 3rd trait? I strongly dislike seeing 1/1 traits on a Mythic. That used to be left to Legendaries.
If the spell gets super bloated from having 2 Life and 2 Magic on 4/5 match, just give it a different 3rd trait then (in my opinion).

Besides, its a Wargare, meaning you can just pair this with Persistence for 4 to all stats on 4/5 match. That completely overshadows this 3rd trait.

Create a Green Storm at the start of every turn or Explode a random Gem when matching Green Gems are both still open.

Its frustrating, because there’s a lot of good ideas being implemented on other troops or are still left on the table, yet the Mythics are slowly becoming less interesting.

I mean this is what I wanted Mambasira to be at the minimum… damage with a secondary effect. I can’t be disappointed at Pan, but I can be upset at the idea of Pan.

1. The Ghost Queen (Legendary) is scheduled to be release Saturday, October 31st. The date itself makes sense, but a Saturday release? Interesting.

2. Tomb Knight is a destroy a column version of Summer Knight. It might be stronger if it stays as is since Summer Knight is Magic/2. Will be an interesting addition to the Arena.

https://www.taransworld.com/Spoilers/Troops/Troop_K09_22_english.png

I wonder if we’ll see more in the next day or two.

5 Likes

I’m thinking that might be a mistake and it’s supposed to be Wildfolk. Cause… wargare? Really doesn’t fit.

4 Likes

^ I was gonna say that. Definitely not a Wargare.

Otherwise … worth noting that 2x magic plus gaining 1 magic (and 1 life) on 4-5 matches … this amounts to some pretty heavy damage, maybe? Have to see how it goes.

1 Like

Loot’s too me like a temporary buff that will activate for XXX hours YYY minutes, after filling it.
And looking at the name of 1st shrine → “Statue of Wealth” it might give… a boost to gold gained? Or … just another shop offer to spend your gems…

Just a thought:
King Silenus
Queen Beetrix
Bard
Pan

Silenus for 50% wildfolk start. Than self looping Beetrix, with Pan giving her extra +1 magic for every match 4… Plus Pan is brown, so Betrix will fill it…

Not sure it will be less powerfull than some Hyndla or GK teams…

1 Like

Beetrix can already get +1 magic from Qilin or Medea.

Currently, Pan isn’t a Wildfolk either, so it gets no benefit from King Silenus.

However, since Queen Beetrix does 2[Magic] + 6, you’re only gaining 2 (1x2) true split damage. Its not adding that much more to her damage output.

You’re pretty much better off with a Faerie Fire on 4/5 match, including the next mythic coming up.

But Silenus and Bard does gain from Pan’s trait :wink:, but yeah → Qilin would work same…

On paper that’s good, but then… wouldn’t it be easier to use TINA-9000? Unless matches go long enough for the 4/5 matches to matter?

Pan is certainly not a bad troop and kinda guaranteed to hit hard as is…

Beetrix already gains 1 magic when anyone casts (Arcane trait).

And you can bump that up adding to the team any troop that boosts magic on match 4 → like Medea (+magic for mystics), Qilin (+magic for all alies)

1 Like

While I wouldn’t mind some shop offers that trigger my buyer impulse I sure hope they don’t go this way.

“Hey, if you do 100 push-ups, sweep our backyard and balance this doughnut on your nose for 5 minutes we’ll sell you this bag of chips at 5% discount!”
“Uh, can’t you just sell me that bag of chips at full prize right now?”
“Sorry, no can do, we want you to have fun while shopping!”

7 Likes

Really hoping the “offer” isn’t something you have to pay for (with gems or cash) to activate

Hello guys. How long, I miss you. What are the “good” news? Every time I see the new Arena format I feel like crying. I no longer play that minigame for anything, I prefer to pay with gems when it is the Campaign’s task. Any good news for us players?

2 Likes

“good” , none.

Its the same usual thing for now. Good or bad

2 Likes

The forum devs have returned from their self imposed exile, there’s a sliver of hope we might get some response regarding all the Arena feedback we’ve provided.

4 Likes

When did this happen? I must’ve been asleep. For a long time.